Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Killjoy101

Mcrmy Gesture Poll :)

MCRmy Gesture Poll :)  

177 members have voted

1. 1. A poll to decide what MCRmy gesture to use from the forum :)

• Gerard's hand spazz thing
    • Rogue Finger
    • The 'K' gesture
    • Gerards pointy finger and face
    • Gerard's hand spazz thing simplified (point point, pat pat, point)
    • Sign Language (K+J together)
    • Jazz Hands

Only vote once but pick your favourite and at the end, the one with the most votes becomes the official MCRmy Gesture for KillJoys all over the world!!! :D Pick wisely and Keep Running!

Hey can some one Describe and explain what the K J hand signal is?

like how to do it and what it means?

thank you!

The K J hand signal is the ring finger, the middle finger, and the thumb extended, but the pinky and the ring finger still curled. This is because in American Sign Language a k would look similar to this hand position (aside from the thumb not being in quite the right place), and the thumb kind of makes a j. The k and the j are for KillJoy.

Hey can some one Describe and explain what the K J hand signal is?

like how to do it and what it means?

thank you!

eOtYs.jpg

It's my personal favorite. Easy to do, identify, hold up, and it looks pretty badass.

eOtYs.jpg

It's my personal favorite. Easy to do, identify, hold up, and it looks pretty badass.

I vote this one mostly because a whole crowd doing that would look badass.

Ok, please guys could anyone explain like with a photo of Gerard (or anyone else) all of these gestures?

Otherwise it wouldn't be clear for everybody and the poll wouldn't really make sense

Ok, please guys could anyone explain like with a photo of Gerard (or anyone else) all of these gestures?

Otherwise it wouldn't be clear for everybody and the poll wouldn't really make sense

There's a thread about it somewhere.. I'll try to find for you.

found it

Anyhow,I'd totally go with the rogue finger, it's easy and people are already spreading it

My pinky can't do that :(

The KJ sign however, everyone can do that ;)

No, they call it 'rougue pinky' because it is seperated from the rest of the hand. That is just what people that started wanting that as the jesture named it. Not to be confused with the ring finger. LOL

XD no, there was a picture in a past post about the rogue pinky, but whoever made it didnt know what to call the ring finger.