Dexter!

Guitarmanjake

That one guy Fokes? or whatever. I loved when he got all angry and swore....

Hate Deb. such a fucking Amy.

You have to admit her character has improved over the seasons.

I love this show so hard; however, last season was such a clusterfuck,.

I have a really nifty Dexter bag, lanyard, face tattoos, and pins.

I love free stuff.

Aw, I like Deb. But I'm also the only person who liked Lila.

I have mixed feelings about Lumen, but last season was my favorite since season 1.

I liked watching last season, but looking back, there were so many stories which were just dropped with no explanation.

Lumen was annoying but necessary at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...

This show gets better and better, I haven't seen Season 4 yet but I plan too (I have it on DVD) and Season 5 starts in UK soon. Cannot wait. Michael C Hall is an amazing actor and I love his versatility in the characters he plays. He was great as David in Six Feet Under.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watch this utterly perfect television program known as Dexter? It's definitely my favorite tv show. Also, no major spoilers here, please, for those of us who haven't seen past the second season

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I <3 Dexter so much

Waah Dexter<3

I prefer the book though.

I have never read the book?? Should I try that? I need something to keep my busy until season six starts ;)

Waah Dexter<3

I prefer the book though.

the books are pretty awesome. i kinda like the show more, though.

Aw, I like Deb. But I'm also the only person who liked Lila.

I have mixed feelings about Lumen, but last season was my favorite since season 1.

Darla

i loved lila! she was so crazy.

lumen was meh. idk.

I think she just got killed off by the writers, I'm pretty sure it wasn't her choice to leave?

i remember seeing an interview with her saying she was surprised rita was killed off. i don't think it was her choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVApgr1Mqto

JSDKJHGFDSADGHFJGKLKJ!!!!!

OMG FDASJFKLDSAHFJIDOASHFIOAHFEWAIOFHEWAOIHFEWIOA!!!!

yeah, dexter is pretty much my favorite show of all time.

though i'm really not sure how they're going to continue after last season- the finale was so perfect. what could possibly happen next?!?!

i'm excited, but at the same time, i hope it's not disappointing.

although of course, each season keeps on getting better and better! i couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

OMG FDASJFKLDSAHFJIDOASHFIOAHFEWAIOFHEWAOIHFEWIOA!!!!

yeah, dexter is pretty much my favorite show of all time.

though i'm really not sure how they're going to continue after last season- the finale was so perfect. what could possibly happen next?!?!

i'm excited, but at the same time, i hope it's not disappointing.

although of course, each season keeps on getting better and better! i couldn't possibly pick a favorite.

I know! I'm so excited! The teaser looks awesome, although some people are saying it's a season five trailer that was uploaded to hype people up. I want to see season six footage!

Anybody know exactly when season six is going to start? I'm so excited for it!!! I wish they'd show the seasons at the same time in the US and UK, it sucks having to watch it on the internet just to keep up <_<

Dexter seasons tend to premier the last week of September

Usually the first previews appear after Comic Con in July

Archived