Ever Cried At An Mcr Show?

I always manage to cry during Helena...I'll feel fine and then burst into tears!

Reminds me of a friend, but it's such a beautiful song...beautiful live <3

I cried during Summertime when I saw them in Feb, but those were happy tears. I was with my boyfriend and I always say it reminds me of him ^_^

I've had tears in my eyes at every single concert, but never really cried.

The first time I was attacked and held down at the floor, which was pretty awful. (November 2005)

The 2nd and 3rd times I almost cried when they played Helena. It was really beautiful, they put a lot of emotion into it both times (April+July 2007)

The 4th time (march) I was so close the crying during Cancer. It was the last song before the encore, and everyone left the stage, except from Gerard. There was a single white spot at him and it was just perfect.

When I saw them in Feb I was literally on a really crazy high from dancing and singing and then when Gerard came on for his encore the first few bars of Cancer started and I think I was just so overwhelmed that I just started crying whilst doing my lame-ass sway. Had super-weird flashbacks of what MCR had done for me over the years and also of my friend who'd just been told her cancer had developed terminally. It was just beautiful, as per usaul.

I don't think I've ever been happier to leave a show sobbing.

Yep ! it was in Toulouse, and it was my first my chem show, so 2 months ago ... it was weird because i didn't cry a lot, but i had "crisis" sometimes, when i realized that they were in front of me ... my dream just came true ! i waited 5 years to see them, it was magical ... so i cried :)

Hell yes i'v cried XD

numerous times,

My sister and her friend cried when they saw ray behind the curtain of mystery =L

i cried cause at one point i thought it was over, but it wasnt

and on certain songs that mean lots to me.

and i started being a bit ill, as all id eated was a piece of chicken and a slice of pizza, and it did NOT agree with me, and everyone thought i was gonna puke but i didnt till i got home, but the dude was coming to drag me out so i panicked,

and when it anded i went a little wierd XD

"nooo dont leave ussss, i neeed youu"

that kind of thing XD

it was literally the best day and night ever though, i got overemotional, XD

my sister had never seen me so nuts =p

we were laughing one seconds then sobbing the next.

hopefully, its normal

Man I'm going to a show later next week and I was worried about crying until I read this thread. Like I've come so far since I first started listening to MCR and the music has helped me so much, so if I bust out crying during the show, I don't care.

The only reason I was worried is because I'm going to the show with one person I don't know that well and a couple other people I don't know at all. So it might be a little weird if I bust out crying right in front of them. Hopefully they won't notice if I do..

Did I cry? Pfft! Of course!

I actually thought I'd just burst into tears the moment I saw them, but I managed to survive until about half wxy through the set when they played Only Hope. Then I just looked at them all and realised how much they'd grown up, and I realised how proud I was of them. It was like a proud mother moment :')

But after that, I cried at practically every song. The security kept asking if I was okay 'cause they thought I was going to faint or something! I even somehow managed to cry at Vampires! I was SO shocked that they were playing it live, it kinda overwhelmed me.

I saw them four times in February, and I welled up at every single gig!

Guest WildEyedJoker18

Yessss. I cried like a baby (ha, almost like a baby) during Thank-You For The Venom. I wanted to hear that song SOOO badly live! It happened, and I just couldn't contain myself lol. :lol:

I haven't seen them live before but i'm going in May and i'm pretty sure i'll cry somewhere in there. So i've got to make sure i buy some waterproof makeup before the concert. XD I actually cried when i found out i had tickets. I couldn't believe i was actually going to be able to see them.

Several times.

The most intense was on the second day of the 2 Chicago shows in 2008. Everything leading up to the show had just been horrible, and the previous day, we had had a lot of trouble getting into the venue, and ended up having to go to the back of the crowd instead of staying up front.

It was just such a relief that second day. Everything that was bad melted away for a little while. I think I sobbed through the last 5 songs of their set. It was this really... healing moment.

if I did,it had nothing to do with the band...

It's gets really hot here and sweat is painful when it gets in your eyes...so erm. yeah because of the burning sweaty....eyes.

but I've ever been so moved by band like Blink 182 because it was my first punk show or because of their reunion tour

or because TSL's last show for how many ever years...and they ARE my favorite band..

but yeah...

I didn't really cry but i got tears in my eyes when I saw them live for the first time ever at the 91x wrex the halls concert in december. The whole time i was just waiting for them to play and when they did, i was having a lot of spaz attacks and ended up scaring my friend; who thought i was having a seizure or something lmao The one moment where I can honestly say i cried was when they played cancer. The emotion they put into it was just so beautiful..i couldn't help but cry <3

Archived