Happy Birthday Gerard!

sweet sadness

It's Gerard's 34th Birthday! woooohooo!

I don't even know where to begin on how much he has inspired me in my life...what can I say? The guy is awesome!

He is so freakin talented and I really really appreciate him so much!

I believe that God put special people on earth to inspire others to do great things

and I know that Gerard Way is one of them. Gerard Way is a Gift! :D

It's already April 9 in Manila so we're kinda advanced by a day (depending on your timezone) but hell, well wishes are always awesome! Let's show G some luuuuve! :D

Btw, I wore my Kobra Kid mask (from my MCR box set) around while walking in the streets...hahaha! people just stared but I didn't care. It's not everyday you see a 29 year old chick walking around with a red mask on. I dunno how much more people would react if I brought the ray gun hahahaha! Oh well... a tribute is a tribute ;)

Photo0179_pp.jpg

Feel free to post your greetings to Gerard on this thread! :D

thanks!

Happy Birthday Gee all the best for the Bullet proof future and i hope you have a Fucken awesome Bday.

im early too but ah well its 9th of april in australia now 3:00 am

hope he reads it blink.gif

Lol thats something i would do i'm totally tempted to wear my mask out some place ill probably wear it at a gig or something if i do a MCR Song :D

Happy Birthday Gee all the best for the Bullet proof future and i hope you have a Fucken awesome Bday.

im early too but ah well its 9th of april in australia now 3:00 am

hope he reads it blink.gif

Lol thats something i would do i'm totally tempted to wear my mask out some place ill probably wear it at a gig or something if i do a MCR Song :D

Wow! you got the box set too! Which mask did you get? I may have not gotten the Party Poison package but I'm really happy with it. Hehehe! It'd be so cool to see fans all over the world wearing their masks tomorrow... it looks pretty trendy though :D hope you get a gig soon so you can wear your mask :D

I hope Gerard gets to read this thread *sigh* :)

Happy Birthday Gerard!

'I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. Just a boy who wanna sing his song..'

I think to the majority on here, you are a hero.

You, along with Mikey, Ray and Frank have saved so many lives.

And as long as your music carries on, that will continue.

Keep singing it for the world.

mts2uu.jpg

Happy Birthday Gerard!

'I'm just a man, I'm not a hero. Just a boy who wanna sing his song..'

I think to the majority on here, you are a hero.

You, along with Mikey, Ray and Frank have saved so many lives.

And as long as your music carries on, that will continue.

Keep singing it for the world.

mts2uu.jpg

This is amazing!

Wow! you got the box set too! Which mask did you get? I may have not gotten the Party Poison package but I'm really happy with it. Hehehe! It'd be so cool to see fans all over the world wearing their masks tomorrow... it looks pretty trendy though :D hope you get a gig soon so you can wear your mask :D

I hope Gerard gets to read this thread *sigh* :)

Oh no i made mine :D

<<< crapy picture for my DP

i realy wanted one but my parents wont let me buy stuff over the internet :( so no merch for me... but its more fun makeing stuff and personalising it.. im going to make a jacket next

Well should i start.. well.. Happy Birthday Gee :D I wish THE BEST and i hope you know you have fans all around the globe that care about you <3 You're such an inspiration and a role model to me, when i try to explain my feelings for you, i become speechless, because words will never be enough :')

You're awesomeeeee, and thanks for being who you are!

I love you!

It just got to be the 9th in NY... actually, it's been the 9th for almost two hour. xD

Aaaaaaanyway... Happy Birthday Gerard! Thank you for helping carry me through high school, for bootisng my confidence with your inspiring words, for bringing me to this amazing, accepting community. I owe you, Mikey, Frank, and Ray my life, and I'll never be able to repay that that kind of favor. All the thank yous in the world wouldn't be enough... 日本語ないよ。

Wishing you love, happiness, hamsters, Folgers, and black metal cookies,

~ Anbu Rose xoxo

Happy Birthday Gerard!

You're such an amazing and beautiful person. You're story is so inspirational and you truly inspire me everyday. You have an amazing voice, you're a role model to so many people, and you are a great artist. Hope you have an amazing birthday! Those people attending the concert to night are so extremely lucky!

PS: I also dyed a strand of my hair red today, just for you. YAY. I love it. <3

xo

-Amy

Archived