Most Underrated Mcr Song?

ligori

Guest WildEyedJoker18

I think Bury Me In Black, It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish, and The Sharpest Lives are "underrated." The lyrics are so dark and beautiful. I wish they would've made them singles...

Disenchanted is such an amazing song. That is an underrated one. Along with some of the b sides. Heaven help us is an amazing song. So is my way home is through you. You don't really hear much about those, anymore.

They are such awesome songs! :D

yeah totally, and jetset. I swear no one have ever mention jetset. i was at any MCR gig in london recently and some guy in the crowd shouted out "heaven help us" and Gee goes "heaven help us? you gotta be kidding" it was hilarious :)

Cubicles is definitely underrated! I also think Early Sunsets and This Is The Best Day Ever are underrated...in fact a lot of Bullets is!

I'm gonna go listen to Bullets on repeat now and appreciate every song on it!

I love how they are talking about bringing back some of bullets and re-inventing it! Gee said he really wants to bring back monroeville with more structure at the end yay!

Guest tinewashere

TO THE END! It's my jam. Seriously. And I never feel like it's mentioned ANYWHERE. And also Jetset Life. It's sad, 'cause I really love the atmosphere it has - with the distorted vocals and whatnot.

Cubicles is definitely underrated! I also think Early Sunsets and This Is The Best Day Ever are underrated...in fact a lot of Bullets is!

+1 Bullets is such a killer record!

I'd say Sleep, much of the last half of Revenge, The End., Bury Me in Black, Sister to Sleep, We Don't Need Another Song About California...

I definitely think This is The Best Day Ever is the most underrated. It's my favorite and you never hear anything about it! It's fast, it sweet, it's got thriving guitar licks. It's just the underdog haha

Archived