Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

Solai_Tsukada

So who else loves Sailor Moon? I have all 18 manga, all 200 episodes with subs, the 3 movies with subs and some of the musicals without subs.

I'd love to get the Sailor V mangas as well but seeing as how I can only read English, it's damn near impossible.

Who's your favorite Senshi? Mine is Sailor Neptune.

Who's your favorite villian? Mine's Sailor Aluminium Siren.

What's your favorite series? Mine is Sailor Stars.

Discuss. :D

Oh god, I love Sailor Moon. It's still my favorite anime to this day, nothing has surpassed it yet. I'm wearing my BSSM sweater as we speak/type. I had many of the graphic novels, but that was when I was naive and gullible. I lent them to my friend and I never got them back; her replies whenever I asked switched between "I gave them back" and "You never gave them to me!"

Hopefully, with the re-release of Sailor Moon graphic novels I can stock up again, and keep them under lock and key.

My favorite senshi is a tie between Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars.

My favorite villain is also a tie between Queen Nehellenia and Prince Diamond.

My favorite season would have to be Sailor Moon Supers. I thought it was a really good season to me; however, since it revolved around Chibi-Usa most of the time it was a little irritating. I can't stand her character, but the general plot line I liked.

Yes, they are planning to re-release it along with the prequels Codename: Sailor V. [source]

I'm pretty excited for it.

And I agree, even at a young age, I knew that Michiru and Haruka were way too touchy-feely to be cousins. In retrospect, it seems worse with what they did; in a way, it promotes incest. You shouldn't be so romantic with a cousin. Maybe that's just me >____>

• 2 months later...

I grew up on the dubbed version as a kid, and it still has a big place in my heart. The end of the first season with the final battle against Queen Beryl will always be one of my favorite TV moments. Serena holding Darian, who had been brainwashed, and them both remembering who they are always made me cry when I was little.

I re-watched most of the first two seasons in japanese with subbs, I need to watch some more when I have time

Yes, they are planning to re-release it along with the prequels Codename: Sailor V. [source]

I'm pretty excited for it.

And I agree, even at a young age, I knew that Michiru and Haruka were way too touchy-feely to be cousins. In retrospect, it seems worse with what they did; in a way, it promotes incest. You shouldn't be so romantic with a cousin. Maybe that's just me >____>

thisinterestsme.jpeg

Archived