Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuckingbats

Killjoy Wristbands

i REALLY want to make some KILLJOY wristbands to sell to you guys. I need a loan from my mum though and at the moment she isn't giving it to me. I NEED YOU LOT TO HELP ME CONVINCE HER. seriously. i know i'll be able to sell all 200 of them because there are definitely over 200 killjoys in the world who'd want to buy one. but she obviously doesn't understand that.

so please REPLY REPLY REPLY to this post.

i'll let you know how i get on. ugh.

Why are you starting with 200? How much would it cost to make 5? Maybe if you made 5 and then sold those, your mom would see that the wristbands would sell, and then would be willing to loan.

You could try to make something up, like that it was a project for school. Kind of like an assignment for a certain class. Art or economics or something.

Or, maybe you could try making a deal with her. If you do some extra work around the house or something, she could lend it to you and then, you coould pay her back later, I hope this helps, even a little bit! :)

Good luck, hon. If you're able to sell them, definetly put me down for one. :D

I'd be up for buying 5 in one go, depending on how much money you're charging for them and if i have it on me at the time, but hell yeah! I'd be up for buying 5. Love MCR wristbands, especially the rubber ones, because I have big wrists and they rarely ever fit me otherwise. So hell to the yeah, stick my name down. It'd be cool if you could do a Sing it for Japan one, too, and one with a custom Killjoy Name of the person who's ordered it. Just a suggestion. ;)

A Killjoy wristband? Count on my carbons! ^_^ (Provided I have them by that time, that is... I'm muy broke. :lol:)

I would totally be getting one! I've already got some lyric bracelets and ones of the boys killjoy names! so another for the collection would be awesome ;)

I don't really care what's on them, as long as it's MCR related, I'd buy one in a heartbeat (:

I think this is a really good idea, cause, at least where I am in the world, I can never find ANY MCR merch. -.- It sucks

I had to go to 5 stores to find an MCR shirt, and they only had a couple. What. The. Frank.

Let alone wrist bands or other merch.

Of course I could buy them online and stuff, but then you have to give out your credit card # and yeah.

I just think it's a really good idea, I'd buy one (:

I would totally be getting one! I've already got some lyric bracelets and ones of the boys killjoy names! so another for the collection would be awesome ;)

Super late question I know, but can I ask where you got the lyrics and Killjoy name wristbands from? Maybe send me a link? I'm always looking for MCR merch and I'd love some cool wristbands :)

i REALLY want to make some KILLJOY wristbands to sell to you guys. I need a loan from my mum though and at the moment she isn't giving it to me. I NEED YOU LOT TO HELP ME CONVINCE HER. seriously. i know i'll be able to sell all 200 of them because there are definitely over 200 killjoys in the world who'd want to buy one. but she obviously doesn't understand that.

so please REPLY REPLY REPLY to this post.

i'll let you know how i get on. ugh.

OMG!! Yes yes yes, i cannot find any wristbands ANYWHERE!!!! Let us know how you get on