A Birthday Card For The Lovely Gerard

see you in the zone

hey killjoys,

as you may know its gees birthday on saturday and i have noticed lots of people are doing stuff such as a photo montage which is a awsome idea...but he needs a card and i thought we could do this but i couldnt find address to send it to so i figured the next best thing would be a youtube video *virtual card*........so i have decided this is what i can help with....with the help of you lot aswell...

i will make the video and then all you killjoys can *sign* it.. i thought it would be cool to sign it with your killjoy name so if u wanna be in just comment and tell me...

a)killjoy name

B)your real name (optional haha )

C) a message to gee (which i will put in the *card*)

D) even which zone your currently in or your current misson or any killjoy talk :D

also if u wanna include a pic or summin just post that aswell and ill put it on the slide with your name >.<

p.s please remember if u send in a pic of u or ur real name its going to be on youtube.

love ya all xxpost-4115-057283700 1302102224_thumb.jpg

a)killjoy name

B)your real name (optional haha )

C) a message to gee (which i will put in the *card*)

D) even which zone your currently in or your current misson or any killjoy talk

also if u wanna include a pic or summin just post that aswell and ill put it on the slide with your name >.<

a - Cherry Dee

b - Dania

c - Happy Birthday Gerard

d - Italy

Nice project!! Killjoys unite! ;)

1) Sweet Sadness

2) Lorry

3) You kick ass G! Happy Birthday!

4) Manila, Philippines

I'll be sending you my killjoy pic and a painting I did of G :)

Please send me the youtube link when you're done ok? Thanks!

Photo0181.jpg

G.jpg

so happy to contribute to this :D

phewww have just finished it.. just bout to upload to youtube.. will even post the link tonight or tomorow..

would be really helpfull if anyone who has twitter or fb etc. can send the url to gee or frank or anyone in the band who can show it to gee ... thanks x

p.s please message me if u do send the url to them cus id like to know :D ta x

Archived