[helena Dress] How Much Would You Pay For A Helena Replica Dress?

dracsforsnacks

I need cash stat. I can't go to prom this year so i'm altering my dress to make it look like the one in the helena music video so i can hopefully sell it to one of you :)

2vi1s00.jpg

it's a size 20. i'm chubby lol but the good thing about dresses is that you can alter them. when i'm done with it, i'll probably put it on ebay and post the link here.

That would be the coolest prom/whatever dress ever :D

I don't know if I could ever buy it though, I guess it depends on the price. I'm kind of broke.

Also, I'm probably too big for it; dress sizes seem to run small for me-- last year at junior prom I wore a size 24 dress, when usually in other sizes (shirts, pants) I'm at least 10 sizes below that! O_O

But it will rock anyway for whoever gets it!

I'm not going to prom lol

i'm actually planning on selling it to get extra money for an mcr show :)

if anyone is interested, hit me up!

i paid $80 for the dress, what i'm going to do to the dress will be about $50, plus shipping and junk will be about $150-$200.

just an estimate.

:o I love that dress how it is :D

On a kind of related note, I had a Helena dress made for my prom (£100/$163):

100_1357.jpg

Thats lush!

on full topic, i would probably buy the dress for like £150-ish i had the money and if i planned to go to a prom, but im poor, and id rather not ;)

im sure you're going to do an excellent job and someone will snap it up for thousands ;)

is it really hard to alter clothes like that?

it sounds fun

:o I love that dress how it is :D

On a kind of related note, I had a Helena dress made for my prom (£100/$163):

100_1357.jpg

That's really beautiful! What was the reaction like at your prom?

I never went to prom, but I like looking at the themes and dresses.

That's really beautiful! What was the reaction like at your prom?

I never went to prom, but I like looking at the themes and dresses.

Thanks :) Nobody really cared to be honest! I was never popular at school, but I wasn't hated either... nobody knew who I was, so they didn't take any notice of it. Plus, nobody knew who MCR were, so they didn't get the connection D: The only thing people noticed was that I was wearing ballet shoes whereas like 99% of my year was wearing heels.

Archived