Wat Do U Think Should Be The Secret Killjoy Greeting/ferwell?

Misa=A

ok so i was on the mcr page today and some person bloged us killjoys should have a seceret greeting/ferwell. if u dont get wat i mean this is wat that person bloged

"If you think you see a killjoy, go up to them and say "So long and good night." The person should reply with "Don't let the draculoids bite." Just letting you know!

How about make a gun shape with our index finger and thumb with our right hand and then we put it next to our right eye and say destroya!

i like that one! (mind if i start using it?) :lol:

another one we could do is when we see another killjoy we say"how r things in zone 6?" and the other killjoy could say "good just blasted the heads of some dracs"

i like that one! (mind if i start using it?) :lol:

another one we could do is when we see another killjoy we say"how r things in zone 6?" and the other killjoy could say "good just blasted the heads of some dracs"

you you can use it. I like your idea but i think it should be an instant. like in my idea, when the greeter says destroya the other person would immediately have to say destroya and do the hand sign to confirm they are killjoy.

Archived