Do U Think Ur Addicted To Mcr?

Misa=A

Wow. lets see.. Ive been into them since '04 I heard I'm Not Okay and then saw the Helena Vid (MTV sadly) but when they used to play music from like 11pm til like 8am on mtv i would fall asleep with it on to try to watch the vid as much as possible (no internet and the cd hadnt dropped yet), And i swear anytime it came on I would wake up. Even in the deepest sleep xD Ever since then I havent went longer than 2 days without listening to them. expect when i went hiking for 8 days. but needless to say, I sang multiple songs when I was alone that week xD but yeah thats my addiction. hasnt really changed. I get on people's nerves with all of my random LOTMS quotes :lol:

I havent loved them for as long as most people but I have always known and liked them.. When their Danger Days album came out its like a monster inside me decided to wake up and now My Chemical Romance is all I listen to.. I only listenn to other songs if i'm forced to.. Nothing else :) I cant survive the day with out listening to them :D

same here!!! I'm a freshman and I've been listening to them for about 2 years too!!! I get all squeeky fangirl whenever i turn them on, they're like a drug to me:D

same here! when i went to hot topic a while back they had A.P mag wit mcr on the cover.

so when i went inside the store i saw the mag and squealed so loud everyone went quiet. :lol: but i didnt care. ill show my love for mcr anywhere! B)

Uh, YES.

They compose the gross majority of content on my iPod. Songs, music videos, LotMS, some of the more favored interviews...

Point given. >3

me too! on my computer they take up most of my content :lol:

and im pretty sure i wont stop obsessing over them!

Archived