Problem And Glee

kimbo

I have a friend (she is also in the mcrmy)

but she goes to a different school, and gets REALLY badly bullied, as in setting her hair on fire and stubbing cigarettes on her, she cant go out and break and lunch and so the bullies go unpunished and are allowed to go and have fun...

I came across one the other day, we were in the bowling arcade place, and playing air hockey, and the white disk went off the table and this kid behind me just picked it up and chucked it, and at first i thought he was just special needed or something ya know? he ws weezly and short.

but i asked lauren if she knew him cause he was giving her dagger looks, and she said yeah he bullies her at school,

and i didnt do anything about it... and normally i pride myself on sticking up for people, iv gotten into trouble with kids because of it, but it feels good to know something negative is stopped.

My problem is, these kids are really BAD, you dont go setting kids hair on fire.

So was it wrong not too go do something?

lauren doesnt deserve this shit, and no one is doing anything, but if i shouted or beat the shit up it might make it worse, cause i dont go to her school.

this whole thing is really selfish and self absorbed but its making me feel bad, NO ONE does shit all about them.

on a brighter note, to make this post relevent,

did anyone watch glee in the uk?

i kind of like it XD

I have a friend (she is also in the mcrmy)

but she goes to a different school, and gets REALLY badly bullied, as in setting her hair on fire and stubbing cigarettes on her, she cant go out and break and lunch and so the bullies go unpunished and are allowed to go and have fun...

This is awful. Ugh. Nobody should ever be treated like this. Do they have counselors or anything at her school? How old are the bullies? I think that would actually be considered a prosecutable offence. There's just no excuse whatsoever. She needs to speak to somebody who can help before it escalates on either side. The fact that you stick up for people is amazing, but showing some restraint and absolute support in this situation will just amplify that. Ugh...I honestly wish that I could meet your friend and tell her that she doesn't deserve any of that. Then I'd want to meet the kids who think they're entitled to making people's lives miserable. That behaviour is startling to me. I'm so sorry that she has to face that...it really cannot be easy. Do her parents know? I know that sometimes it's hard to tell and hard to talk about it, but she cannot keep suffering through it. I found a UK organization that helps/gives advice through e-mail, they also have a very informative website.

help@bullying.co.uk

BullyingUK charity website

It's good that you care enough to seek advice for her. You're a very good friend, and I hope that both of you can keep strong and overcome all of this.

This is awful. Ugh. Nobody should ever be treated like this. Do they have counselors or anything at her school? How old are the bullies? I think that would actually be considered a prosecutable offence. There's just no excuse whatsoever. She needs to speak to somebody who can help before it escalates on either side. The fact that you stick up for people is amazing, but showing some restraint and absolute support in this situation will just amplify that. Ugh...I honestly wish that I could meet your friend and tell her that she doesn't deserve any of that. Then I'd want to meet the kids who think they're entitled to making people's lives miserable. That behaviour is startling to me. I'm so sorry that she has to face that...it really cannot be easy. Do her parents know? I know that sometimes it's hard to tell and hard to talk about it, but she cannot keep suffering through it. I found a UK organization that helps/gives advice through e-mail, they also have a very informative website.

help@bullying.co.uk

BullyingUK charity website

It's good that you care enough to seek advice for her. You're a very good friend, and I hope that both of you can keep strong and overcome all of this.

Course they have counselors, but they do f*ck all about it, the bullies are from around 14-16

My dad says her parents should call the police but for some reason they dont,

i'll pass on the message that she doesnt deserve it, she wrote this letter to her parents asking for help, that how we met her, in the hairdressers where my mum was, and her mum was upset about it, so my mum said she had two perfectly fine daughters who would be alright with befriending her XD i'll give her the link too,

The kids think its fine to be evil toward her becuase she is dyspraxic but VERY intelligent. They're not jealous though, they just think shes a loser.

i'll look out for her though,

She really needs to let a teacher or adult know. Could she organise to talk to somebody after school with you there? That is not just bullying, it's assault, and I'm pretty sure they could be taken to court for what they're doing.

If a teacher won't listen, tell another one. There should be somebody in charge of this kind of thing at her school. They can help her put a stop to it and should be supportive, but she has to be honest with them about exactly what the bullies are doing and how serious it is.

If you think it's serious enough to go to the police, her parents don't have to call them. Your friend can ring them herself, or you can call them on her behalf. You can even go there and tell them in person. When my friend got assaulted she asked me to go to the police with her, and the police woman let me sit in the room with my friend because my friend was too scared to do it alone.

Your friend is very lucky to have somebody that cares about her. Let her know that you're alwxys there for her, whether she needs somebody to sit with her whilst she talks to somebody, or whether she needs a shoulder to cry on.

It really is the bullies that have something wrong with them, not your friend. Remember that.

She really needs to let a teacher or adult know. Could she organise to talk to somebody after school with you there? That is not just bullying, it's assault, and I'm pretty sure they could be taken to court for what they're doing.

If a teacher won't listen, tell another one. There should be somebody in charge of this kind of thing at her school. They can help her put a stop to it and should be supportive, but she has to be honest with them about exactly what the bullies are doing and how serious it is.

If you think it's serious enough to go to the police, her parents don't have to call them. Your friend can ring them herself, or you can call them on her behalf. You can even go there and tell them in person. When my friend got assaulted she asked me to go to the police with her, and the police woman let me sit in the room with my friend because my friend was too scared to do it alone.

Your friend is very lucky to have somebody that cares about her. Let her know that you're alwxys there for her, whether she needs somebody to sit with her whilst she talks to somebody, or whether she needs a shoulder to cry on.

It really is the bullies that have something wrong with them, not your friend. Remember that.

Thing is ALL the teachers know, they have to make sure she doesnt go outside,

If one more thing happens, im gonna go get the police, see what they can do.

my friend is lovely, bullies need there heads sorting out.

I think she feels she's hit a dead end, the kids are still going on with there lives, and she wanted to go to my school, but my school wont let her in -.-

Im gonna talk to her about it, see how she really feels...

Thing is ALL the teachers know, they have to make sure she doesnt go outside,

If one more thing happens, im gonna go get the police, see what they can do.

my friend is lovely, bullies need there heads sorting out.

I think she feels she's hit a dead end, the kids are still going on with there lives, and she wanted to go to my school, but my school wont let her in -.-

Im gonna talk to her about it, see how she really feels...

Yes. If the teachers all know, then they can basically confirm the abuse. It is assault, and you're right, they need to be sorted out.

Yes. If the teachers all know, then they can basically confirm the abuse. It is assault, and you're right, they need to be sorted out.

Im talking to her right now,

gonna sort some crap out.

I hope you and your friend sort this out. It's just terrible how some people can act. I do think the police need to be involved in this cause it's not just bullying, it is assault.

yeah, thats what i was thinking,

If you say they set here hair on fire, you might wanna involve the authorities.....isn't that like considered arson? Or maybe you guys could convince her mom to let her transfer if it's that bad.

We tried to get her moved into my school, but my school wont let her in -.-

its b.s, there's a girl in my english class shes horrible but she got let in,

but my friend is intelligent and friendly and they wont, it makes no sense.

Thing, is the schools in our area, are all mostly crap, there is mine or one nearer the coast, but if she doesnt have any friend there it could just start all over again,

Its illegal to set fire to people hair, but no one did anything about it.

iv been talking to her about it, still working on a solution though.

Archived