Fan Tour Report: Seattle

Tina

By. Hayley S.

When the Black Parade swept the globe, I was fortunate enough to attend four My Chemical Romance gigs. I saw them in packed arenas, theaters, amphitheaters, and high-profile festivals. However, I considered it a dream of mine to see them play in a small, more intimate venue such as the Showbox Sodo in Seattle. The venue is dark and stuffy and reeks of cigarette smoke and body odor, and it serves as the perfect setting for Killjoy contamination. The crowd was a sea of neon, its energy and adoration a weapon of mass hope and happiness. But of course, none shined brighter than the band. Each of them were smiling when they took the stage and appropriately began their set with "Na Na Na", sending the crowd into a ridiculous hour and a half-long fit of dancing, fist pumping, crying, and singing it for the world.

Read the rest of the review here

View the full article

Wonderful review! I was there at the concert yesterday at the very front, and you summed up the night beautifully Hayley!

Are pictures going to be posted anywhere? I wasn't able to take any myself, but would love to have something to remember the night by.

Archived