Say Anything Fans?

VivaLaRomance

Max Bemis is one of the nicest musicians I've ever met, really really humble.

Him being nice kind of makes me sad in some ways. I always expected him to have that air of Every Man Has a Molly, "You all had best be my fans and buy merch."

a capitalist Le Shea.

Him being nice kind of makes me sad in some ways. I always expected him to have that air of Every Man Has a Molly, "You all had best be my fans and buy merch."

a capitalist Le Shea.

Ahaha, sorry I couldn't provide you with this conclusion.

Every time I've seen him he's been really amazingly nice.

If it makes you feel better, my friend in another town saw him and her friend called him a dick.

I wouldn't mind him bitching at me. Have I told you my feelings on John Nolan? My friend Alyse-- Sent me this shirt that says, "I believe in John Nolan." Outside her faux pas, she just gets it.

Anyway. This one song called Woe. Is like whoa.

I wouldn't mind him bitching at me. Have I told you my feelings on John Nolan? My friend Alyse-- Sent me this shirt that says, "I believe in John Nolan." Outside her faux pas, she just gets it.

Anyway. This one song called Woe. Is like whoa.

Straylight Run's John Nolan? I wouldn't expect your opinions to be anything less than "he's amazing."

And if that shirt is anything like my "I believe in Harvey Dent" shirt, than it's no doubt awesome.

Ahaha, I want friends who will make me shirts.

Yeah. It's ace but I can't find it o.0 oops.

John Nolan is like my jesus. My Doctor. (Doctor who). He's just...so.. Not enough words in the language that which we speak or ever will speak. He's like the Batman of music to me.

My favorite SA songs have to be Woe and The Futile.

Archived