Vote For Mcr In Fuse Battle Of The Fans!

Harlaquinpansy

So I know this gained attention, but can I ask you a HUGE favor?

My favorite band (next to MCR that is) is Skillet.

They're up against Linkin Park and are trailing by like .80% or something.

I would love love love it if you can maybe cast a vote or two for them? :]

Thank you MCRmy, I'd appreciate it<3

I'll get the Skillet fans to vote for MCR too, in the coming rounds.

I'm still voting GD on the MTV poll, because the Disturbed fans are convinced they're going to beat them.

I'm still voting for them too. I'll vote for MCR every once and a while just to see if anything has happened. Occasionally it'll go up .01%. So disappointing. : /

The reason MCR will beat Hollywood Undead simply comes down to the fact that they kicked the only person with talent out of Hollywood Undead.

I mean honestly, who gets rid of the guy who sings every chorus, writes all the songs, AND PRODUCED ALL YOUR MUSIC ON YOUR FIRST ALBUM? I don't even on those guys

The reason MCR will beat Hollywood Undead simply comes down to the fact that they kicked the only person with talent out of Hollywood Undead.

I mean honestly, who gets rid of the guy who sings every chorus, writes all the songs, AND PRODUCED ALL YOUR MUSIC ON YOUR FIRST ALBUM? I don't even on those guys

Agreed^^

I'll vote for Skillet, although I've only heard one of their songs xD

Also, MCRmy, may I ask a favour? We are clearly winning in the Fuse poll, so in your spare moments could you please go to the next round - 'Seether vs. Shinedown' - and vote for Seether? Pretty please?!

Seether are my second favourite band, and the fans are trying but there's only about 15 people active on the band's website <_< Your help would be greatly appreciated!

http://fuse.tv/music/polls/battle-of-the-fans-rockers/poll-7.html

I'll vote for Skillet, although I've only heard one of their songs xD

Also, MCRmy, may I ask a favour? We are clearly winning in the Fuse poll, so in your spare moments could you please go to the next round - 'Seether vs. Shinedown' - and vote for Seether? Pretty please?!

Seether are my second favourite band, and the fans are trying but there's only about 15 people active on the band's website <_< Your help would be greatly appreciated!

http://fuse.tv/music/polls/battle-of-the-fans-rockers/poll-7.html

i'll vot for them of course!i like them a lot!no prob :)

Archived