Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathDestroya

Killjoy Names?

I didn't see that anyone had posted this, but I found this just now and I thought I'd share. I haven't come up with a Killjoy name for myself yet...but this gave me a few ideas.

Killjoy Name Generator

Oh, thanks for sharing! :) I got "Twisted Flame"... I actually like that.

mine is my user name :) i got it from a dream i had where everyone kept telling me emotions are bad and we all have to be perfect. i woke up and thought that i would rather have emotions and originality than be what everyone thinks is perfect. so if my emotions are toxic than i will always be myself.

mine is my user name :) i got it from a dream i had where everyone kept telling me emotions are bad and we all have to be perfect. i woke up and thought that i would rather have emotions and originality than be what everyone thinks is perfect. so if my emotions are toxic than i will always be myself.

:o bl/ind is invading your dreams.

My Killjoy name is Crush Lightning. "Crush" because my hair used to be bright orange and orange Crush is my favorite soda xD I kinda just threw "Lightning" at the end of it, but it pretty much fit because of the lightning bolt on the Killjoy spider. Plus, my Killjoy colors are orange and yellow, and lightning is usually yellow in drawn pictures (I understand it's not really that yellow in real life) :P

I don't have a backstory, though.

My Killjoy name is: Demolition Devotchka.

I'm a huge "A Clockwork Orange" fan [it's my favorite book tbh]. I wish I remembered to tell the guys that when I met them. <_<

I wanted to be feminine yet destructive.

Edit: And my killjoy makes bombs and has a vendetta against men after being left by her father at a young age.

post-520-062115800 1300768914_thumb.jpg

I guess mine is my username. If not, it would be Lynxi or LynxiCat because during my past few relationships that's what my ex's would call me cause they thought I was fierce like a wildcat (and apparently kind of looked like one?)

:o bl/ind is invading your dreams.

holy crow it's REALITY!!!

(is reminded of this one medicare comercial which had "Living Better" hanging in the background o_o)*hides*

holy crow it's REALITY!!!

(is reminded of this one medicare comercial which had "Living Better" hanging in the background o_o)*hides*

Dude and walmart! Something like "keep smiling. Live better"