Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeathDestroya

Killjoy Names?

Mine isn't really a killjoy name I guess :/ But I am Stardust Butterflies. Largely just because I loves stars & planets etc, and I also love butterflies. I also sparkle :)

Just thought it was pretty and I liked it. :)

xx

Firefly!

Okay, so, I have to write a whole bunch of my advanced creative writing class, and when I'm stuck for ideas, I write about this gang that I made up. There's six members- Firefly, Beezer, Ace, Red Line, Epsilon, and Ammonia Glow. Firefly isn't based of me in the stories, he has this whole plot and personality, we just both happen to share the same Killjoy name because I think it's awesome.

Irrelevant information is irrelevant, this has been a post.

My Killjoy has a back story. :]

She used to be called Denim Deathwish because of her trademark denim jacket and her daredevil antics. Then one day she was caught by the Dracs and was about to be executed. She managed to grab the gun that was about to dust her and turn it on her captors. With a multiple murder charge under her belt, she had to go deep into hiding, change her identity. She even had to keep her identity secret from her fellow Killjoys. She now wears a bandana over her nose and mouth and calls herself Feral Fire. She kept the raygun she stole from the Dracs and painted it black with flames around the barrel and a pawprint on the grip. However, she can still be seen blazing around the Zones in her old denim jacket...

I am Shadow Chaser (hence the name KilljoyShadowChaser) My color is black and the reasoning behind my name? My Chemical Romance, the killjoys, are chasing the shadow of their enemies through the desert and Battery City :) Keep Running Killjoys!

My Killjoy has a back story. :]

She used to be called Denim Deathwish because of her trademark denim jacket and her daredevil antics. Then one day she was caught by the Dracs and was about to be executed. She managed to grab the gun that was about to dust her and turn it on her captors. With a multiple murder charge under her belt, she had to go deep into hiding, change her identity. She even had to keep her identity secret from her fellow Killjoys. She now wears a bandana over her nose and mouth and calls herself Feral Fire. She kept the raygun she stole from the Dracs and painted it black with flames around the barrel and a pawprint on the grip. However, she can still be seen blazing around the Zones in her old denim jacket...

nice story :D. I'm gonna write all these names down, if that's okay with you all.

Cyanide Hysteria.

My colors are white/red/yellow and my logo is the lightning bolt.

I looked at a bunch of boards to get my name, like using Cyanide but wasn't sure what to add with it, saw someone use Hysteria in their name and it just sort of clicked.

I also had thought of Toxic Infatuation (if anyone wants that, go for it!) Now I'm trying to think of one for my friend.

xP

Sea Breeze. It...ok, when I first tried thinking of one, I rejected most of my ideas. As a result, I decided to use an old concept in the interim. Namely, my name in our old Invisibles Cell (because we were that much of losers that we actually had our own Cell). And then it just seemed way too appropriate and it stuck. So.