Who Would You Save?

ailooveg.w

Interviewer: Frank, Ray, Mikey, and *sob* Bob are all hanging from a cliff. You can only save one. Which one do you save?

Gerard: I'd jump too.

^steals answers from Gerard.

Amen to that. I freaking love that interview. Gave away stuff for that interview. It was glorious. :D

I know it's a horrible thought but me and my friend were arguing about who we would save if we could only save one.. I think Gerard because he is the singer and you just cant replace him.. :blink:

I would probably actally die trying to save them all..

I would jump in the fire and die with them because there is no world without MCR. If I absolutely had to choose though I would go with Frank because he's a father of 2 and although MCR won't be around, Leathermouth would and I think the fans can survive on that.

thinking about the band i would have to say Gerard and Ray, as you cant replace gee's voice or Rays talent.

thinking about personal lifes Gerard and Frank are fathers and their daughters need them.

but i don't know how Gee would survive without Mikey.

basically they would probably want to die together because i don't know how they would be without each other.

what a horrible thought :(

... why must you ask this question? It's awful! ;_; I could not possibly choose one of them or the other even if it killed me. They're all[\i] MCR, if any if those guys are taken out, it just isn't the same. :(

That said, make out my coffin, 'cause I'm dead too. :P

i'd call the firemen

then id get a wheel barrow, place them all in, and save them all, ;)

but seriously?

im a wimp, they're all fully grown blokes,so ya know =L

im sure they know how to get out of a fire escape

Archived