Remember Sock Monkey?

Mauvais

Do any of the old MCRmy board members remember sock monkey? For new board members... Sock monkey was obviously a sock monkey that we sent all over the world to different MCRmy members. We took pictures of sock monkey with local landmarks and posted them up on the boards then sent to the next Rmy member.. it was a fun project! I was thinking of starting something like that up again... But this time I was thinking .. we could send said figure and add something to it Ex. a pin, sticker, art... whatever you want sew something on him.. whatever.. then take a pic post it and send it on... Then after everyone has added their personal object we could give it to the band... Good idea? Im going out today so if there are enough people I'll look for something we could send around... or you could send me some ideas!! Since Ill be out and about.. if you have an idea on what I could but to send around.. post it to my twitter!! @Mauvais9

Ps.. if you're worried about shipping costs dont worry... Ill send it out to you with postage to send it back to me and I'll send it to the next Killjoy. :)

I could send it to somewhere in Ireland :P

List people ho'll do it by their continent or land mass whatever then you can see a kind of route...

I'm in Ireland! Send it to me!

Everyone could collect postcards from their famous cities/landmarks and write a small note to MCR and put it with the sock monkey. In like a package/envelope or a small box. That would be a nice surprise for the guys, I think at least. (just a thought)

Archived