David Bowie

Batzy

/brief return

Glad there are more people out who understand this. Many question why I am so obsessed with a 64 year old man...

I think Ziggy Stardust will always be my favorite because it was the first of his I heard when I was younger, and I just became obsessed with that era of his. I've been listening to a lot of the Berlin stuff lately, though.

WHOOO! -glitter-

Haha, I do believe Gerard has some of Bowie's theatricality in him. Anyone else particularly overjoyed by the "Sparkle like Bowie in the morning sun" line in Vampire money? I flipped out like "OHMYGODWORLDSCOLLIDING!"

God I wish I'd seen him live. If he tours again I will literally die of joy.

Gerard definitely channels Bowie on stage.

And I totally had the same reaction when I heard it. I kept going back and all I was thinking was "IS THIS REAL LIFE?!"

If he tours again, I will see him. I've missed seeing so many of my favorite artists because I'm a baby compared to the rest of their fans. I would have loved to see Bowie on the Stardust tour. So much glam!

I love David Bowie! ♥

People I know who are my age (besides my friends) think I'm the weirdest person ever for liking him. I've (slowly) been getting my friends to like him recently :3

My parents friends would come over to visit and they'll be showing me music they listened to as a kid and they'll always get this look of O_O on their face and be like "Woah! You know this?" Every time they play Bowie songs. :)

Archived