Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

I think the blonde entry should be changed to "white" because that's what it was supposed to be, and (to me) that's how it looks. When they say blonde i think the last Comic-Con he went to when his hair was in the bleaching process for when he dyed it red. THAT color just didn't work. It was okay, but it wasn't fitting XP

the white hair, during BP, looked ok :/

well there was the black hair at the VooDoo concert in Louisiana, but then there was red hair in a video that showed him drawing a design for a t-shirt that was released after the concert where he had black hair. So i think he dyed it black for halloween only. BUT i could be wrong. Australia will have to confirm this in February when they get to see him :'(

That video was recorded before he dyed his hair back to black.

Why are you making me choose? D: I guess I'll choose red, because it's just so... different. It's like a total curveball... he's mostly black every other era, then BAM! "Hi motherfuckers, my hair's red now, what are you gonna do about it?!" Especially considering he's in his 30's now... usually that's the age people get all boring, but he's all like "Screw you, I'll dye it again if you dare say anything!" Besides, it makes him look younger. ("Like he really needs that!" Yeah, I know, sometimes I feel like a pedophile looking at him. -_-)

Personally I don't have a favorite though I enjoy his long black and e short white alot. Gerad look gorgeous in every hair style. The hair just adds to the truly importan part........His wonderful face <3 :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I need more than 1 vote!!

After much deliberation I went with red.

but also in the running were black (both long and short) and blonde.

not really a fan of blonde/black or black/red. and definitely not when it looked pink :(

not sure i really like the current brown look either.

but what's great is that he really doesn't give two hoots what anyone thinks :)

Long and black.

Short blonde is my second favourite, especially the way he looks with it in the Famous Last Words video ^_^

The boy is just adorable no matter what.. But I choose red cause somehow in red hair, pictures do him justice, any other color he has, in pics he's still adorable but you meet him in person and will always think.. "wow, pics don't do you justice. O_O"

I met him in 05 when he had half blond and black and he was just shocking... Well I say "met" I stood on the other side of a fence while he tried to sign my ticket stub in the rain xD He gave it back and said sorry it didnt work LMAO

I met him again in 08 at a meet n greet.. (short black hair) still no pic had done him justice... the red did in pics tho. His adorablness is intimidating as hell in person.... yea..

Not sure if anyone would get/agree with me, but that's how I feel about it haha

My opinion keeps changing between red and black and long.. Right now I prefer the red look. I almost want to try and dye mine red to see how that would turn out..

I flip flop on this topic so much, it's ridiculous XD I feel like each style is too nostalgic to its era to select only one as being the best..