Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

DAMN STRAIGHT!

hell yeah! I wonder what the next color will be, has Gee ever had purple, blue, or Pink? That could be interesting :D

hell yeah! I wonder what the next color will be, has Gee ever had purple, blue, or Pink? That could be interesting :D

Well, there was a short time he had, like aqua streaks in his black hair, but I don't think there's been purple or pink. But a pink streak is my idea, he can't steal it! C:

Well, there was a short time he had, like aqua streaks in his black hair, but I don't think there's been purple or pink. But a pink streak is my idea, he can't steal it! C:

Purple or pink could be interesting choices :D though it would be just as awesome to get the long black hair back

I honestly can't chose.

I see a photo and think "that's definitely my favorite" but then I see a different color/style and change my mind :rolleyes:

He had it like a Pinkish Red color for a very short time while they were on break. I HATED IT because I HATE PINK!

I refused to say it was pink, I called it red then! It honestly looked more red to me, but the poster said it was due to lighting and it WAS pink. LOL

But I saw a photo of him with a fan a good bit before Danger Days came out!

It may have been when he was experimenting with color ideas for the new look!

Pink hair?

He had it like a Pinkish Red color for a very short time while they were on break. I HATED IT because I HATE PINK!

I refused to say it was pink, I called it red then! It honestly looked more red to me, but the poster said it was due to lighting and it WAS pink. LOL

But I saw a photo of him with a fan a good bit before Danger Days came out!

It may have been when he was experimenting with color ideas for the new look!

Pink hair?

It's not pink at all! It's red!

I feel lonely when I say blond looked the best :rolleyes:

Don't feel lonely Jake!

Blond is pretty much my favorite!

Plus, people's favorites may be influenced by what era they discovered MCR... I know that's why I have such a soft spot for anything BP.

i do definitely like the red, but i didn't think i liked it as much as i found out i did when he dyed it black for halloween. I freaked out like you wouldn't believe. I would just be so disheartened if he got rid of the red. it's too fucking awesome.

i do definitely like the red, but i didn't think i liked it as much as i found out i did when he dyed it black for halloween. I freaked out like you wouldn't believe. I would just be so disheartened if he got rid of the red. it's too fucking awesome.

But he already did get rid of the red :blink:

But he already did get rid of the red :blink:

well there was the black hair at the VooDoo concert in Louisiana, but then there was red hair in a video that showed him drawing a design for a t-shirt that was released after the concert where he had black hair. So i think he dyed it black for halloween only. BUT i could be wrong. Australia will have to confirm this in February when they get to see him :'(