Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

It's funny, I had my hair red before Gerard dyed it red (I'm assuming, since I had it red for three years.) And I just went back to blonde xD I guess I left the killjoys, in that way.

But I'm going to say that, even though I adore his red hair, I like it most black and long, like in the Desolation Row video. Or black and short.

that's cool I have dyed my hair black a lot. I usually try to keep it a normal color. I do like Gee with his long black hair I just think because the red is new I'm more obsessed with that right now.

I just have to state again that I can't get enough of Gee's red hair

me too!! It's such a good look on him :) One can only imagine what he'll wear next!! ^_^

I liked the red hair in the na na na video. Now he looks kinda young-he looked more mature and manly before he cut it.

I have to respectfully disagree. I think he looked more femenine with the longer hair. I will refer you to the "Gerard is not a girl!" thread for a host of pictures to back me up on this :) I think the short red hair is adorable :) and what's wrong with looking younger, right?

I have to respectfully disagree. I think he looked more femenine with the longer hair. I will refer you to the "Gerard is not a girl!" thread for a host of pictures to back me up on this :) I think the short red hair is adorable :) and what's wrong with looking younger, right?

I agree with you on this one Brittany. I think the longer red hair may have been slightly more feminine, considering that the majority of pictures in the "Gerard is not a girl" thread are from the DD era pre-haircut. I like the longer red hair better than the short, but even if it makes him look younger, I still think the red is a good luck on him.

On a slightly random tangent, does anyone know if Gerard is currently trimming his hair to maintain the short length? Or is he growing it back out to the long length again? It wouldn't be a true killjoy video with short red hair :P

Hmmm, when I saw MCR in May, it looked longer. From what I remember.

Are there any recent pictures or interviews we can refer to?

when I saw MCR in May, it looked longer. From what I remember.

Are there any recent pictures or interviews we can refer to?

hmmm I haven't seen a ton of new ones recently, but will definitely be on the lookout for them. Does anyone have any video interviews in the past week or two they could share? I'd love to see what the hair has been up to ^_^

OH there was one that I saw today!

It still looks pretty short, but I like it.

So, you like the blonde one, Cassie.

ROFL ROFL JK. I just figured I'd be funny cause its so obvious.

*snort* CLEARLY, Blonde.

*snort* CLEARLY, Blonde.

this was hilarious ladies ;) It's like the best of both worlds! You get the long red and the long black :D

I agree with you on this one Brittany. I think the longer red hair may have been slightly more feminine, considering that the majority of pictures in the "Gerard is not a girl" thread are from the DD era pre-haircut. I like the longer red hair better than the short, but even if it makes him look younger, I still think the red is a good luck on him.

On a slightly random tangent, does anyone know if Gerard is currently trimming his hair to maintain the short length? Or is he growing it back out to the long length again? It wouldn't be a true killjoy video with short red hair :P

Good question. I'm kindof hoping he keeps it short, but you're right, then there would be a disconnect in the KJ videos. I'm sure he can come up with an explanation. I mean, he's technically supposed to be dead now, so why not come back to life with short hair? C:

I was thinking, if in the next video they're BL/ind workers or something, it would probably make sense for his hair to be short.

Also, @PoisonAndFire, how are you so beautiful? Seriously.

She's not silly, she speaks the truth! You are beautiful, and even if you don't believe it there are plenty of Cassie fans that do :)

[/off topic]

I agree with Kerry on this one :) We're all a part of the "Cassie is beautiful" fan club, have you heard of us? ^_^

Good question. I'm kind of hoping he keeps it short, but you're right, then there would be a disconnect in the KJ videos. I'm sure he can come up with an explanation. I mean, he's technically supposed to be dead now, so why not come back to life with short hair? C:

yeah, it's going to be tough to come up with an explanation for that one, but Gerard does as he pleases, so I'm sure he'll find a wxy to make it work