Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

Found it. Thanks for the heads up! : )

no problem, glad to help! If you still have any questions, feel free to send them my wxy. As you can see I got sucked into the boards again... hopefully I am actually going to sleep this time. Have a good night and merry searching Brittany :D

It has gotta be danger days red - that red is beyond words, when my sister was deciding what shade of red she should dye her hair I said ''go Gerard Way red'' - because quite frankly Gerard Way owns that shade of red.

Forget Rihanna.

It has gotta be danger days red - that red is beyond words, when my sister was deciding what shade of red she should dye her hair I said ''go Gerard Way red'' - because quite frankly Gerard Way owns that shade of red.

Forget Rihanna.

Thank you! I was talking to someone on twitter about that....yes! Gerard Wxy Red IS a colour! And that's what I'm going to say when I get my hair dyed :) A few more weeks :D

i was going to go blonde, but then i remember last night, i had a vision, that i dyed part of my hair red, and it looked awesome. so i have to go with red :P

Thank you! I was talking to someone on twitter about that....yes! Gerard Wxy Red IS a colour! And that's what I'm going to say when I get my hair dyed :) A few more weeks :D

=)

no problem, glad to help! If you still have any questions, feel free to send them my wxy. As you can see I got sucked into the boards again... hopefully I am actually going to sleep this time. Have a good night and merry searching Brittany :D

Hahah, know what you mean. I've lost a few hours of sleep already because of being on here too late. Thanks!

Hahah, know what you mean. I've lost a few hours of sleep already because of being on here too late. Thanks!

it's kind of an addiction, but the good kind which is actually since I alwxys interact with such lovely people :)

it's kind of an addiction, but the good kind which is actually since I alwxys interact with such lovely people :)

True! I've had very good experiences with mcrmy so far. Very impressed with the aura of care and welcoming to be found here. : )

I suprised there isn't the option for green and black. Lol not his best but we still love him ha ha

Of course! Despite any past (or future) fashion faux pas, he has our loyalty. : )

I've had very good experiences with mcrmy so far. Very impressed with the aura of care and welcoming to be found here

The even funnier thing is how incoherent my statement was yet you managed to weasel out what I was trying to say, that should have definitely been a sign I need to go to bed ^_^

Of course! Despite any past (or future) fashion faux pas, he has our loyalty. : )

There is no such thing as a fashion faux pas for Gerard Arthur Way, he is all sass, class, and charm :) He could even shave his head and he would still be our lovable Gee :)

not saying I'd recommend a hairless Gerard if you're reading this, but just making an point about the level of awesomeness

The even funnier thing is how incoherent my statement was yet you managed to weasel out what I was trying to say, that should have definitely been a sign I need to go to bed ^_^

There is no such thing as a fashion faux pas for Gerard Arthur Way, he is all sass, class, and charm :) He could even shave his head and he would still be our lovable Gee :)

not saying I'd recommend a hairless Gerard if you're reading this, but just making an point about the level of awesomeness

Yeah, guess I am pretty good at deciphering tired language. And... I think we had something close to shaved head during BP days... and I liked it. But I wouldn't mind seeing what he looked like if he went all the way.

Yeah, guess I am pretty good at deciphering tired language. And... I think we had something close to shaved head during BP days... and I liked it. But I wouldn't mind seeing what he looked like if he went all the way.

We definitely did have an extremely short haired Gerard those days, so that kind of counts. When you said it would be cool to see Gee go "all the wxy," I couldn't help but giggle wxy too much. There are wxy too many wxy jokes to make ^_^

We definitely did have an extremely short haired Gerard those days, so that kind of counts. When you said it would be cool to see Gee go "all the wxy," I couldn't help but giggle wxy too much. There are wxy too many wxy jokes to make ^_^

Woops I missed that one : ) I haven't been using it long enough! Dang it.

Woops I missed that one : ) I haven't been using it long enough! Dang it.

Before you know it, everything you say will somehow be related back to MCR! It's a disease but such an awesome one :)

I'd never thought he'd top the half long black one but he really did with the red sidecut in the Na Na Na video so my answer will be red and I think it will always be! At first, when his hair was a little pink I thought it looked awful, but with everything that Danger Days brought with clothes and stuff. Red is the way to go.

I'd never thought he'd top the half long black one but he really did with the red sidecut in the Na Na Na video so my answer will be red and I think it will always be! At first, when his hair was a little pink I thought it looked awful, but with everything that Danger Days brought with clothes and stuff. Red is the way to go.

Red is indeed the wxy to go :)

I never really liked his hair long when he had it red. He looks better with red hair short. He should just dye it black again soon, haha.

I never really liked his hair long when he had it red. He looks better with red hair short. He should just dye it black again soon, haha.

I second this. I think we are the minority though! C:

REALLY? That surprises me, I loved the long red hair more than the short but either wxy it's Gee, which is great :)

I really hope that he doesn't dye his hair anytime soon, 'cause in August I'm dyeing it red and my parents always say

awww that sounds awesome :)

I just have to state again that I can't get enough of Gee's red hair. I love it so much that if I wasn't looking for a permanent job I would join other killjoys and dye my hair too.

It's funny, I had my hair red before Gerard dyed it red (I'm assuming, since I had it red for three years.) And I just went back to blonde xD I guess I left the killjoys, in that way.

But I'm going to say that, even though I adore his red hair, I like it most black and long, like in the Desolation Row video. Or black and short.