Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

I don't know, I really like the red.

It's pretty much a tie between all of them, except I didn't love the blonde.

his red hair is aah-mazing, but i really like black and short. mainly because it always looks good in photos- the long hair sometimes looks weird.

although i really loved his hair in desolation row. mikey's too.

I do like the red, but I like them all. (: If I had to say my least favorite, I'd pick the short && blonde...just because it makes Gerard look older. :( I LIKE WHEN HE STILL LOOKS TWENTY-SOMETHING. D:

We need two options for red, since there is red and long & red and short, which are two different beasts ^_^ I must say that I voted for the red though, since Gee seems so happy now and his bright hair is a beautiful manifestation of that

I'm pretty sure my favorite would just end up being whatever the current one was, no matter what it looked like. X)

Thus, the red is my favorite.

Though the short, platinum blonde he was sporting during TBP era is a very close second.

I like all his hairstyles but my favorite was black and long. it surprised me when he died it red but I grew to love it ^^

I prefer the shorter styles, so we can see more of that lovely face. Regardless of whether it's a popular opinion, I actually liked the blonde. And black. And I like his look right now, short and red. He can actually pull off several colors, lucky!

I'm pretty sure my favorite would just end up being whatever the current one was, no matter what it looked like. X)

I hadn't thought about it that wxy, but I think that's kind of how I think about Gerard's hair too ^_^

I hadn't thought about it that wxy, but I think that's kind of how I think about Gerard's hair too ^_^

Do you think you can explain the "wxy" thing? I've been seeing it everywhere.

Do you think you can explain the "wxy" thing? I've been seeing it everywhere.

I can't find the exact quote on it, but if you go to the "anti-teenie" thread, the info is all in there :) If you can't find it though, please let me know and i can help you more, but I'm heading out for the night as of now

I can't find the exact quote on it, but if you go to the "anti-teenie" thread, the info is all in there :) If you can't find it though, please let me know and i can help you more, but I'm heading out for the night as of now

Found it. Thanks for the heads up! : )