Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

I voted red, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED his hair in the old days before Revenge. B) I loved Mikey's crazy hair too! So awesome when he put it in a mohawk :D ...He looked totally cool. I think that's why I liked his long hair during and after the second half of The Black Parade tour.

There I go again- talking about Mikey more than Gerard :rolleyes: ...That's what I get for Mikey being my favorite. I like the red because it's different than blonde and actually works on him very well. The half black/half blonde was good cuz it was a sandy blonde. As long as he doesn't do neon yellow, green or pink I will be fine. ;)

I could go on and on about Mikey's hair though...but I won't.

I voted for half black half red, although I will forever hold out hope for the day of a vibrant blue mohawk.

haha I would love to see the blue mohawk

Black with red patch

Although I pretty much love his hair all the way through Revenge era and when between TBP and DD

I was watching the "I Don't Love You" video on my xbox yesterday when my dad sat on the couch beside me and said, "Y'know, I like his hair in this video the best. He looks good with that hair." Then got up and went upstaris.

i see there is a battle between black and long and red :D

why is blonde so low :/ ? he looked extrmely cute :)

Black and long even if I think he looked seriously beautiful with the blonde/white (well he's always beautiful but you know what I mean...)

I like the red a lot but I don't really think it expresses Gerard's true personality (:

I liked all of his hairstyles, i can't choose if i had to, they were all great! Even the one where he shaved half his head for a cancer thing (while he had the blonde hair for TBP)