Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwnna1993

Favourite Gerard's Hair Colour

276 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite hair colour Gerard had?

• Black and long
    • Half black half blonde
    • Half black half red
    • Blonde
    • Black and short
    • Red

I really like the red, but I think my fav would need to be black and short. Black and short could be combed to look formal or all messy to look rockish. It seemed to work either wxy. Ya know?

Although I love the current ginger Gerard, he rarely keeps up with his roots, which drives me mad.

I voted for long and black.

I Luvz the red mainly cause i was doing that colour and then i saw gerard with red hair and i was like OMG GEE you copied me lol.. but it looks Heap better on him when its longer i don't know if u have seen it when he was wearing it short for an awards ceramony it looked good there too but better longer.

i didn't like it too much the first time he did it though before the album came out it was more pink and his hair wasn't cut very nicely.. i think he was experimenting.. i believe its the picture with him and Lyn-z and a fan in the middle.

My favourite of all time honestly is probably when he had green/blue(?) roots, I always thought that was the coolest thing ever. Although I did die the back part of my hair blond one time...

gerards-green-roots--large-msg-118296545741.jpg

I adore both his blonde and the current hair style.

Black and short is adorable too!

i loved the black and long hair but the black with the red was probably my favorite! I dyed my hair like that a few months ago and my parents got so pissed off at me. My mom took me to a salon and made me get it bleached and dyed back to my original color. Then I was grounded for a month and a half. But dying it like Gerard was so worth it :)