May 20,21,22 Shows

ElectricTetris

They said on the edge (radio station) that both Dallas shows were sold out. :/ I feel blessed as well that I am going to both, when sometimes others can't go to any. Try stubhub and craigslist for tickets though. But they are going to be expensive. :/ and my friends and I were planning on trying to get a bunch of us to start queing pretty early.......

Same here, but we are driving in from Houston so I can't be there really early for the first show, so save me a spot in line? lol, Did anyone get the early entry for the first dallas show?! :D

The 22nd I shall be there bright and early, I want to get all of your cell numbers by early May then so we can ALL meet up! <3

Same here, but we are driving in from Houston so I can't be there really early for the first show, so save me a spot in line? lol, Did anyone get the early entry for the first dallas show?! :D

The 22nd I shall be there bright and early, I want to get all of your cell numbers by early May then so we can ALL meet up! <3

Of course I'll save a place for ya! Hopefully we'll know each other by then and you can recognize me and my friend =P But what's early entry? :blink:

I heard HOB did something like if you spend $15 at their gift shop or restaurant, you could go in early. Is that it?

Of course I'll save a place for ya! Hopefully we'll know each other by then and you can recognize me and my friend =P But what's early entry? :blink:

I heard HOB did something like if you spend $15 at their gift shop or restaurant, you could go in early. Is that it?

Yeah I heard HOB does the buy stuff get in early thing, but when I bought my ticket it came with that option.

But I wanna chill with you guys in line for sure! :D

If you spend $20+ in the company store you get Pass The Line. And thats per person, not group. You just have to make that purchase the day of the show. now if you purchased the Party Pass when you bought your tickets on Ticketmaster, you will have early entry also but have to pick up your wristband from the box office two hours prior to doors. You can wait in line to hold your spot until the box office opens, then have whomever's name is at WillCall go retrieve the wristbands. I know all this because my mom is the retail supervisor at HOB Dallas.

Pass The Line & VIP Party Pass folks are all in the same line. Right now HOB Dallas is not honoring VIP Party Passs or PTL. We have no idea why, but tere's some sort of restructuring happening at Live Nation. I can only hope by May this will be resolved, but if not VIP will be refunded. That was the word I got today at work (HOB Dallas). I will keep ya'll updated as I know.

As for needing tix for May 22, I think there will be some tix released either the day before or the day of the show. I wouldn't pay more than face value + service fees to anyone...esp on Craigs List. If you are really that eager to get the tix in your hands, buy off StubHub or TicketsNow. Those are the two site HOB trusts.

Pass The Line & VIP Party Pass folks are all in the same line. Right now HOB Dallas is not honoring VIP Party Passs or PTL. We have no idea why, but tere's some sort of restructuring happening at Live Nation. I can only hope by May this will be resolved, but if not VIP will be refunded. That was the word I got today at work (HOB Dallas). I will keep ya'll updated as I know.

As for needing tix for May 22, I think there will be some tix released either the day before or the day of the show. I wouldn't pay more than face value + service fees to anyone...esp on Craigs List. If you are really that eager to get the tix in your hands, buy off StubHub or TicketsNow. Those are the two site HOB trusts.

I think they are doing the party passes, because when I bought my ticket it gave me the option to pay 20 bucks more to get in early and I bought um off livenation so you know its legit.

The VIP Party Pass is totally legit (we can even sell them at the company store); however, ALL early entry specials (PTL, Party Pass, etc.) are invalid indefinitely. There is even talk that for Chris Cornell this Sunday all VIP Party Passes are going to be refunded at the door. Don't freak out. Just keep your info and I will keep everyone posted on the early entries for MCR HOB Dallas.

I think they are doing the party passes, because when I bought my ticket it gave me the option to pay 20 bucks more to get in early and I bought um off livenation so you know its legit.

The VIP Party Pass is totally legit (we can even sell them at the company store); however, ALL early entry specials (PTL, Party Pass, etc.) are invalid indefinitely. There is even talk that for Chris Cornell this Sunday all VIP Party Passes are going to be refunded at the door. Don't freak out. Just keep your info and I will keep everyone posted on the early entries for MCR HOB Dallas.

I'm not a big fan of ptl so I'm kinda happy to hear this. Sorry guys, but I rather just first come first serve seems more fair. I hope my house of blues stops it too. At the record release I camped out and still had to spend an extra 15$ to not have 30 people in front of me. :/

Archived