Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

Can there be scenario threads over here? Those had to be some of the greatest things ever written.

Laurie you did the one with MCR and The Beatles right? And Gerard was like John Lennon's wannabe BFF? Made my life.

:) Yes, yes I did. Me and Danica wrote that where him and John Lennon (AKA John Lemons) were BFF. xD I still have some of it. I think Feral has the whole thing though. ^_^

We could have a scenario thread, though I was thinking about keeping it the St Ladder's Day: The Return thread in Randomness, just because I don't want people to get out of hand with the scenarios by adding people from other bands and shiz. I like tasteful scenarios.

Plus I don't want people to confuse Scenarios with Fanfiction cause they are a weird confusing anomaly. xD

:) Yes, yes I did. Me and Danica wrote that where him and John Lennon (AKA John Lemons) were BFF. xD I still have some of it. I think Feral has the whole thing though. ^_^

We could have a scenario thread, though I was thinking about keeping it the St Ladder's Day: The Return thread in Randomness, just because I don't want people to get out of hand with the scenarios by adding people from other bands and shiz. I like tasteful scenarios.

Plus I don't want people to confuse Scenarios with Fanfiction cause they are a weird confusing anomaly. xD

I do indeed have all 114 pages of that scenario saved on my laptop. And I already started a Scenario thread. *pokes at it* I will make sure no-one posts fanfics on it.

I have seeerrriously missed you guys! Hopefully some of you remember me from TSN - same username. Wow, it's been so long!

*opens arms and embraces with love* My Rosie <3

I have seeerrriously missed you guys! Hopefully some of you remember me from TSN - same username. Wow, it's been so long!

ROOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! I kept wondering what happened to everybody, but you especially! How've you been?

ROOOOOOOSIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! I kept wondering what happened to everybody, but you especially! How've you been?

FERAL!!!! WOW! I can't believe everybody still remembers me!!! I've been really good! How are you?!

OMG!!!! SHELL!!! VAL!!! *glomps* It's been sooooooooooo long!! How are you guys? What's new? <3

Hello dear one!! It's amazing to see your user name. It so warms my heart!

*raises hand* The awkwardly not-from-Florida Casa De Lobos crew girl. Haha!

No one can forget you Cassies! You are honorary CDLC, haha!

Huzzah for scenarios~

FERAL!!!! WOW! I can't believe everybody still remembers me!!! I've been really good! How are you?!

SO much better now that the Forums are back! I kept "mcrmy.com" as my homepage, and it confused everybody because when they logged into the internet the screen would pop up and say "Cannot find the server" so they'd be like "Dude! Your internet doesn't work!" :]

I am so good, but better now for seeing you Rosie!!!

I missed you!!!!

Hell I missed everybody.

All this reunion emotions are making me smile!!!

How the heck is everyone?

Whats new?

VAL!

:D<3

hi, feral. i called you on your radio show and had you play N*SYNC once. :') good times.

I remember that! That was a while ago though. It's good to be home. :]

SO much better now that the Forums are back! I kept "mcrmy.com" as my homepage, and it confused everybody because when they logged into the internet the screen would pop up and say "Cannot find the server" so they'd be like "Dude! Your internet doesn't work!" :]

Hahaha, that's crazy - I did the same thing!! And whenever I was at college everybody got seriously confused! But then again it did mean that whenever the internet was actually down I couldn't tell!

I'm so happy to see yours also! I'm so glad we can talk again, how are you hun? What's new with you? <3

Goodness, don't even know where to begin. I'd rather hear about you though hun :)

I am so good, but better now for seeing you Rosie!!!

I missed you!!!!

Hell I missed everybody.

All this reunion emotions are making me smile!!!

How the heck is everyone?

Whats new?

I'm so glad to see you too Shell! I missed you too! I'm so happy to be talking to everyone again, God knows it took them long enough to get us a new home!

I'm good, I'm all old now - can't believe how long it's been since I talked to you guys! How old would I have been... 15 or 16? Wow.

i remember you too, shell.

...but you probably don't remember me..XD nobody does.

and i remember you, XCRYSTAL_TEARSX

...you had a gerard avatar and he was in front of pink, right?

/memory of a stalker

I remember you!!!!

I have a horrible memory with names though,

I am effectivly a 90 year old granny who recites 27 different names before getting the right one :lol: