Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

I don't think mine shows up though! I changed my profile picture and made sure it was the right size and everything. :[

*pokes at where her icon should be* Does anyone see the pawprint on fire?

Nope D:

Oh yeah! I think his record was like, four reposts in a row. And Ray would be too busy smushing cupcakes to send posts so sometimes they wouldn't go through, and Bob would steal the b, i, or u from formating tags so your entire post would change. :]

And then wouldn't Mikey eat posts because Gerard wouldn't feed him?

I don't think mine shows up though! I changed my profile picture and made sure it was the right size and everything. :[

*pokes at where her icon should be* Does anyone see the pawprint on fire?

Ooooh, I think you might have uploaded your profile picture as opposed to your forum avatar.

I'm pretty sure I was a member of that site, but I never posted on it and I can't even remember my username. :S

I think it was similar to my current one. I've been using this username for years.

So many familiar people <3

Can there be scenario threads over here? Those had to be some of the greatest things ever written.

Laurie you did the one with MCR and The Beatles right? And Gerard was like John Lennon's wannabe BFF? Made my life.

OH and I'm calling for Casa De Lobos crew...Are any of you here?

Oh yeah! I think his record was like, four reposts in a row. And Ray would be too busy smushing cupcakes to send posts so sometimes they wouldn't go through, and Bob would steal the b, i, or u from formating tags so your entire post would change. :]

Oh man, I remember the HTML cocking up all the time :')

Also HAI JENNIFER!

I see a load of familiar usernames on here <3

I had a similar username, likexaxphantom. I always did hate the x's so I changed it up this time around! I was quiet back in the day, so I don't know if anybody would really remember me. But I'm so glad to see this place again <3

I was Brididgid666 or something retarded like that, so understandably I changed my name XD I'm OhSoSqueamish on Twitter if any of you know me from there (even though I hardly post anymore).

what about Gerard the Ghostposter? D: if he's not here I'll miss him so bad D:

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. O______________O XD

Memoriessssssssss omfg. <3

I didn't keep my old username, but I used to be on there! ^__^ cheesehelmet.

Oi! Put more MCRmy videos up on Youtube! We want sequels! :) MCRmy stick-people are the bomb! Xoxo Crow-Bar

I was there, for the few months before it ended. But I had such an extremely fail username..... aragorn_and_legolas_lover *shakes head in shame*

I changed mine, mostly because there is some other chick now calling herself that on DeviantART and she's not veyr nice, so I don't want to be associated. Kinda sad as I'd been My Chemical Starfore since 2004 :(

So many familiar people <3

Can there be scenario threads over here? Those had to be some of the greatest things ever written.

Laurie you did the one with MCR and The Beatles right? And Gerard was like John Lennon's wannabe BFF? Made my life.

OH and I'm calling for Casa De Lobos crew...Are any of you here?

*raises hand* The awkwardly not-from-Florida Casa De Lobos crew girl. Haha!

Also, Shell, I saw that someone on dA had your name, and I thought it was you at first, then was like, "Oh, wait..."