Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

Ahh this thread makes me so happy!

I was cyanidexromance on the old boards, I joined in 05 but kind of lurked until like, 2008. I remember so many of you :D So good to see all these old usernames I can't even tell you.

Aww, these boards are all shiny and new and we probably won't have things like buttons not working or Gerard agreeing with posts :')

Can I just say...I LOVE HOW MY ICON SHOWS UP. Seriously, it was so annoying and ever so lonely to be one of the few that had a ~phantom account.

Can I just say...I LOVE HOW MY ICON SHOWS UP. Seriously, it was so annoying and ever so lonely to be one of the few that had a ~phantom account.

Haha. Every now and then it would pop up... xD

Guest EmilyIsabelle

I'm from the old boards! My old username was EmzsaysRAAWR, but yeah, i realised how much I HATED that username. It's good to have the MCRmy back!

I'm from the old boards! My old username was EmzsaysRAAWR, but yeah, i realised how much I HATED that username. It's good to have the MCRmy back!

Don't remember you, sorry.

what about Gerard the Ghostposter? D: if he's not here I'll miss him so bad D:

Oh yeah! I think his record was like, four reposts in a row. And Ray would be too busy smushing cupcakes to send posts so sometimes they wouldn't go through, and Bob would steal the b, i, or u from formating tags so your entire post would change. :]

Guest EmilyIsabelle

I miss all the like, in-jokes so much! This is awesome.

I don't think mine shows up though! I changed my profile picture and made sure it was the right size and everything. :[

*pokes at where her icon should be* Does anyone see the pawprint on fire?

*pops into thread*

So many familiar names! <3

But yes I was on the old TSN Boards as well, with the same username. It's great seeing you all again. <3