Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

I didn't keep my old username for obvious reasons. I made it when I was 16. I'm just keeping it simple with "tiffa". To avoid confusion, though, I put my old username in my signature. (:

Totally remember you. You were the only other person I had seen spell faery that way.

Annnnddddd Im still me. Kleed.

Hopefully warner bros dont delete my comments, triple post my posts, and dont let my image work unless i am the very last post on the page.

The board itself hated me. The people not so much ahah ;)

Totally remember you. You were the only other person I had seen spell faery that way.

Hopefully warner bros dont delete my comments, triple post my posts, and dont let my image work unless i am the very last post on the page.

LOL! I don't even know how I came up with it. I was sitting at the computer for a bit racking my brain for a username, I do remember that.

I also recognize you, your screen name anyway. (:

I remember you :)

I didn't keep my old username, but I used to be on there! ^__^ cheesehelmet.

LAURIE!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

*omnom's your head* I finally found chu~!

Hi all!!! I've been around for ages (joined up in 2004/2005), used to go by "niteowl" on TSN! Was sort of on/off, I didn't really post a lot so you may not remember me. Hope I find lots more old friends again! <3

i have a different name now. was headfirst4music on there i believe. i remember a project where each person took a lyric from 'vampires' and had to do some kind of art or picture involving the lyrics. i had the chainsaw lyric and i made a poster of it, then went to Home Depot, set the poster up and had a friend take a picture of me with one of their chainsaws lol

I remember that! I believe I was "Fatality is like ghosts in snow..."

:)

i have a different name now. was headfirst4music on there i believe. i remember a project where each person took a lyric from 'vampires' and had to do some kind of art or picture involving the lyrics. i had the chainsaw lyric and i made a poster of it, then went to Home Depot, set the poster up and had a friend take a picture of me with one of their chainsaws lol

Hey, I remember you! lol

I was xxkatiebxx back in the day.

Weird how I remember seeing like, all of you, aha :')

Ahhh it's good to be back :D

Omg I was just thinking. " I wonder if the last page button works" haha then I opened the page and someone already said it.

ME TOO JENNASIE! LOL

~Kali

...Do you guys think the "Last Page" button will work on these boards? O.o

lol

wasn't it only after page 600 or smth that it stopped working? XD

-Hugs everybody-

This thread is my new home. I missed you guys so much -hugs tighter- I remember so many of you! I was DropTheDaggerRomeo.

And I definitely remember the red bull mission, I was number 3 and the letter 'L' :D

Oh, and I kind of hope the 'last' button doesn't work... I miss that!

i was on the old Rmy boards. I've really really missed it </3

I was Caast there too. easiest way to have people remember you is to have your real nickname as username XD

No more Mikey eating posts either... we're going to have to come up with a new wxy to get him food!

what about Gerard the Ghostposter? D: if he's not here I'll miss him so bad D: