Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

I was on the old boards. I kept the same name. I was mostly on in 2005-2007. then internet got iffy, and something happened in the family that had my full attention for some time, so before TSN/TheBoards were tragically taken, I had become a lurker.

But now I'm back. Full Force.

Welcome back everybody!

I remember you!! :D :D

oh my gosh this is so cool haha fangirling over finding everyone again xD

and all the new people too of course :D

Same here! I sue this name for practically everything haha =]

and I remember a lot of you! This is so cool and super glad the boards are back <3

i have a different name now. was headfirst4music on there i believe. i remember a project where each person took a lyric from 'vampires' and had to do some kind of art or picture involving the lyrics. i had the chainsaw lyric and i made a poster of it, then went to Home Depot, set the poster up and had a friend take a picture of me with one of their chainsaws lol

Omg hi you guyyyssss!!!!!!!

I was miraclemilemind. But everyone kinda knew me as Jennasie which is my real name anyways. Haha!

Home at last! :D

Thought this was the appropriate place to mention it-

W*Y

Are we carrying on our traditions over here?

XD

W*Y

XD

YES. YES WE ARE. They is no wxy we were going to let that tradition die! I even kept that up on Facebook when my status updates were MCR related!

W*Y

XD

I totes forgot about this tradition. I'm not about to go back and review all 26 of my posts, but I bet you anything I flopped, and forgot to * out the a in w*y.

I totes forgot about this tradition. I'm not about to go back and review all 26 of my posts, but I bet you anything I flopped, and forgot to * out the a in w*y.

Yep, you did. That's what reminded me. And there's a spiffy button somewhere around here that links you directly to the posts you made so you can fix things.

Jennasie! Kelly! Tiffa! Hey guys!

I obviously didn't keep my old username but I don't know if you other people remember me.

My old username was SoCalMCRFan.

There are some familiar usernames I remember :)

Ah... :D so good to be on the boards again

My username was Bobbi22 and I only loggged in once every couple of months. Sort of started getting into it again right before it shut down.

YES. YES WE ARE. They is no wxy we were going to let that tradition die! I even kept that up on Facebook when my status updates were MCR related!

haha I agree! we must :D :D

Jennasie! Kelly! Tiffa! Hey guys!

I obviously didn't keep my old username but I don't know if you other people remember me.

My old username was SoCalMCRFan.

There are some familiar usernames I remember :)

Ah... :D so good to be on the boards again

YES :D Annie is on here too. I don't know if you know her. She's "existingstate" now. I can't remember her old username for the life of me.

JENNASIE *hugs*

I've stayed networked with my favorite Soldiers through out the years. <3

Omg I was just thinking. " I wonder if the last page button works" haha then I opened the page and someone already said it.

Also I haven't done this in years

W*y

:D

Also DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Omg I was just thinking. " I wonder if the last page button works" haha then I opened the page and someone already said it.

Also I haven't done this in years

W*y

:D

Also DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Indeed on all counts!

And DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM right back atcha! :D

I was on there. I can't remember my username, but I can assure you it wasn't this one that I currently have.