Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

I remember you. My user name is the same, I'm Val by the way. I don't know if you remember me. I was active in the rant thread and the SI thread. I feel the same as you. I don't come here anymore sad.gif

Yes :)

Nina
Well hello.

I miss everyone. A lot has changed, I'm not happy to discuss it in an unlocked thread but... hi. Hope some of you are still around to see this. PM me and such? I miss all of you a lot.

Hi! I remember most of you here, but I'm not sure if anyone remembers me. I used to be zhay_rar and went by the name of Ayesha (I don't know what I was thinking) but my real name's Angie. Hello again? :)

I'm headirst4halos00.

I'm getting excited to see so many familiar names! Anyone remember me?

Also, *Pokes Val* I remember you! <3

I was there. Have the same name I have had online sense 05 lol

I don't know if my memory is just terrible or what. I feel like both of your names look really familiar to me, but it's still vague and I can't recall if I ever spoke to you guys. I was on a lot between 05 and 06 and sporadically in 07. I know I had two usernames because I locked myself out of my first one at some point. One was something like "Iheartmcr3" and the other one was "dia" something (like diaatthedisco or diawaslike).

I have no idea if my username is the same as it was on the boards but I remember a lot of you guys. I think my username is relatively the same. My real name is Kelia if that makes any difference. I was all over the place and contributing in a bunch of crazy threads like Epic Coffee and such. I remeber some of you guys. It has been a long time though.

I'm headirst4halos00.

I'm getting excited to see so many familiar names! Anyone remember me?

Also, *Pokes Val* I remember you! <3

hi I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you :D

I don't know if I've already posted in this thread or not, but if not: hey ^_^

I joined the TSN Rmy in January of 2007. I used the Rmy pretty regularly on that site and when this site started I used it pretty regularly too, though I stopped using it really come 2011 or 2012 because college and work took up my time. A bit better at managing that now so I'll probably be on here a bit more often.

Hi Everyone, So I posted a while ago but thought I'd update a bit in the hope some of you might be awake. I just booked my wedding! I seriously can't believe it.. it's been so long. But anyw*y, I thought I ought to let everyone know. How are you?!

I'm very happy for you Rosie. What a wonderful time in your life! I wish you nothing but the best. I have been quite busy planning my son's wedding. Please keep me posted on everything! <3