Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

mcr_fan92

Just wondering who used to be part of the street network/mcrmy message boards :D I had so many friends on there!

I doubt anyone remembers me though :o

Anyone else from the old school ones? and if so did you keep your same name thingy on here? :)

I did ^^

We made that list of the "You Know You're an MCRmy soldier when" :D

I was vintage rose on there! So, no, I didn't keep the same name, haha. I wasn't very active, but I helped start the project where a whole bunch of dolls made to look like Rmy members went to Korea, and the project where we all sent Red Bull cans with numbers and letters on them (spelling out... I think it was "WE LOVE YOU MCR. LOVE, THE MCRMY" or something?) to Bob for his Red Bull wall.

I was vintage rose on there! So, no, I didn't keep the same name, haha. I wasn't very active, but I helped start the project where a whole bunch of dolls made to look like Rmy members went to Korea, and the project where we all sent Red Bull cans with numbers and letters on them (spelling out... I think it was "WE LOVE YOU MCR. LOVE, THE MCRMY" or something?) to Bob for his Red Bull wall.

No way! Those projects sound awesome :D

and I think I remember seeing you on there....not sure though :o

either way Welcome back! haha =]

I was on the old boards. I kept the same name. I was mostly on in 2005-2007. then internet got iffy, and something happened in the family that had my full attention for some time, so before TSN/TheBoards were tragically taken, I had become a lurker.

But now I'm back. Full Force.

Welcome back everybody!

Archived