Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mcr_fan92

Anyone From The Old School Street Network Message Boards?

Just wondering who used to be part of the street network/mcrmy message boards :D I had so many friends on there!

I doubt anyone remembers me though :o

Anyone else from the old school ones? and if so did you keep your same name thingy on here? :)

I did ^^

We made that list of the "You Know You're an MCRmy soldier when" :D

I was vintage rose on there! So, no, I didn't keep the same name, haha. I wasn't very active, but I helped start the project where a whole bunch of dolls made to look like Rmy members went to Korea, and the project where we all sent Red Bull cans with numbers and letters on them (spelling out... I think it was "WE LOVE YOU MCR. LOVE, THE MCRMY" or something?) to Bob for his Red Bull wall.

I was vintage rose on there! So, no, I didn't keep the same name, haha. I wasn't very active, but I helped start the project where a whole bunch of dolls made to look like Rmy members went to Korea, and the project where we all sent Red Bull cans with numbers and letters on them (spelling out... I think it was "WE LOVE YOU MCR. LOVE, THE MCRMY" or something?) to Bob for his Red Bull wall.

No way! Those projects sound awesome :D

and I think I remember seeing you on there....not sure though :o

either way Welcome back! haha =]

I was there as either Ethne or Ethneliane, I'm not quite sure :S

I have a hard time keeping up with boards, terrible habit of mine. But I was there :P

No way! Those projects sound awesome :D

and I think I remember seeing you on there....not sure though :o

either way Welcome back! haha =]

Haha, I actually think I remember seeing you, as well! Welcome back!

Present. I'm still using the old username here.

I wasn't much on it at times but did go on when I was able to. The only time I was constantly on there was on 2008-2009 all the way up to it was gone :(

I was on there, but forgot my old username so I couldn't tell you. Probably TragedyTBP or something like that. I made a lot of the birthday videos for the guys of people holding signs for them. That's about all I was known on there for LOL.

Feralfire5000, as I always was, and Feral Fire is now my Killjoy name, except on occasion my Killjoy goes by the name Denim Deathwish.

WE'RE HOME!!! :D

I was there too under the sane user name. I'm so excited to have the MCRmy back. It's great to see all the familiar faces. Even though we talk on Twitter but it's so much better to have the boards back!

I was on the old boards. I kept the same name. I was mostly on in 2005-2007. then internet got iffy, and something happened in the family that had my full attention for some time, so before TSN/TheBoards were tragically taken, I had become a lurker.

But now I'm back. Full Force.

Welcome back everybody!

I didn't keep my old username for obvious reasons. I made it when I was 16. I'm just keeping it simple with "tiffa". To avoid confusion, though, I put my old username in my signature. (: