A Clockwork Orange

PorcelainDreamx

It is my favourite book and film of all time. I dressed up as Alex for Halloween two years in a row. Though I love how the film ended, it would have been interesting to see how Kubrick would have done the book's ending if he had read the orginal book not the American edition that ends with Alex saying "I was cured all right"

;alskdjf;askldfj I love "A Clockwork Orange"! It's my favorite book, and definitely one of my favorite movies. I dressed up as Alex a couple years ago, and I actually modeled my Killjoy after ACO. Mah name is Demolition Devotchka. :P

It is my favourite book and film of all time. I dressed up as Alex for Halloween two years in a row. Though I love how the film ended, it would have been interesting to see how Kubrick would have done the book's ending if he had read the orginal book not the American edition that ends with Alex saying "I was cured all right"

I totally get what you're saying. For me, the book is so much more disturbing with the 21st chapter.

;alskdjf;askldfj I love "A Clockwork Orange"! It's my favorite book, and definitely one of my favorite movies. I dressed up as Alex a couple years ago, and I actually modeled my Killjoy after ACO. Mah name is Demolition Devotchka. :P

I totally get what you're saying. For me, the book is so much more disturbing with the 21st chapter.

That is an awesome Killjoy name! I considered doing the same think with my KillJoy. I agree with the 21st. chapter is makes it more disturbing. Though I dread the thought of anyone trying to remake the film, but you never know all film stuidos are doing now is making crappy remakes to movies that do not need remaking.

If Heath Ledger was still alive and ten years younger, then I think he would have made an excellent Alex if they ever remade the movie.

I could see Heath Ledger playing Alex. Malcolm McDowell (one of my favourite actors of all time)was 28 when he played Alex in the film and Ledger died when he was 28. Oh found this picture which I love...Alex now and then

• 4 months later...

I only saw the movie. :( But it was amazing, albeit a little scary. Though I wish I had seen the rest of the frickin' ending! >_< (My mom decided to make me do dishes right around the ending scene where Alex is having sex with a girl. If anything else happened after that, I don't know. :()

Archived