Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulletsAndRevenge

So Who Is Tommy Chow Mein And Agent Cherri Cola?

Ahhh I like the double agent theory for news a go go, I mean she was kinda missing in the fight with the killjoys at BL/ind headquarters and then the last shot in the sing video was her watching the van drive away..hmmmm

BTW you guys keep talking about the mindfuckery of the old days... I, unfortunatly, wasnt round here in the old days... it sounds really interesting, you guys wanna fill me in? Was it similar to now in any way?

September 3rd 2010, the transmissions page and the twitter profiles appeared and all hell broke loose. This was the day we were mindfucked by MCR and it carried on until Art is the Weapon came out.

I still remember when Dr. D said at the beginning of the video "You're here with me, Dr. Death Defying" and I was like HOOOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT and then I spazzed for like one whole week or something

But remember, News A Go Go made it out before being completely reprogrammed apparently right around the time Agent Cherri Cola was brought in and (based on the contextual evidence) reprogrammed into Gary Levko. By the time the "SING" video happened, News A Go Go was already free. Bob Fillmore appears to be an entirely different person from NaGG. Same with the BLI Security woman...

Unless what you're implying is that the BLI Security Woman is some kind of double agent pretending to be on what is viewed as the rebellious/anti-perfect town side. That would change up the game considerably.

This thought about NAGG came to me while i was doing the relation chart i just sent you... I mean, we know that News A Go Go is Airi Isoda (although now i'm thinking that she might just be the actress) which made me think that she might be as well the BLI Lady... or a double agent if you will. I mean, we have evidence that in the beginning she was sort of part of the BLI side... :blink: Alright, i'm confused.

BTW you guys keep talking about the mindfuckery of the old days... I, unfortunatly, wasnt round here in the old days... it sounds really interesting, you guys wanna fill me in? Was it similar to now in any way?

September 3rd 2010, the transmissions page and the twitter profiles appeared and all hell broke loose. This was the day we were mindfucked by MCR and it carried on until Art is the Weapon came out.

I still remember when Dr. D said at the beginning of the video "You're here with me, Dr. Death Defying" and I was like HOOOLYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTT and then I spazzed for like one whole week or something

If you're interested, Psyche, I've been logging in hours figuring out and discussing stuff with a bunch of people on Tumblr over here since pretty much the start. Everything generally relevant has been organized as links on two pages.

BulletsAndRevenge: I was stuck on a car ride home when the "Art is the Weapon" video first debuted. I'd had little sleep and had been following all of the crazy shenanigans super closely. After nearly having a breakdown in the car from all the excited tweets and stuff, I almost kind of hyperventilated and cried when I finally got home to watch it. XD

This thought about NAGG came to me while i was doing the relation chart i just sent you... I mean, we know that News A Go Go is Airi Isoda (although now i'm thinking that she might just be the actress) which made me think that she might be as well the BLI Lady... or a double agent if you will. I mean, we have evidence that in the beginning she was sort of part of the BLI side... :blink: Alright, i'm confused.

I was going to add this into my commentary on your submission post (since I'm just now seeing it) but yeah, I'm thinking Ari Isoda isn't the name of the Security Woman, but rather just the name of the actress. Still, that doesn't negate the possibility that News A Go Go could be a double agent. Although evidence for it is rather shifty at best...

Right? I was like "Whoa, guys, wikipedia's your source?"

I always take what's written on Wikipedia with a grain of salt--and with anything related to Danger Days, I up that to a whole handful. XD

Also, another thats been bugging me all this while, what was with the horse songs ("A Horse with No Name" and "Goodbye Horses") in the transmissions page?

I can't give you a source, but I seem to remember reading an interview where they said it was just an in joke. I'll see if I can find it for you :)

Edit: Click here. I can't find the link to the interview, but under the third entry, you can see that Frank said "it's better left unsaid."

... I thought DJ Hot Chimp was that random dude in the Gorilla suit? When did we find out it was the driver?

Ah, good point. I forgot about those videos! I'm still wondering how those videos of the guy in the gorilla mask are going to play into things... Really hope they're not a red herring!

ooooh haha /confusion :P I know about that! just the way you guys were saying 'old days' I was imagining mindfukery from revenge-era... not just a couple of months ago :P

But thank you!!

If you're interested, Psyche, I've been logging in hours figuring out and discussing stuff with a bunch of people on Tumblr over here since pretty much the start. Everything generally relevant has been organized as links on two pages.

:D Best.page.ever! This is amazing!! I wish we'd get more info, the various agent/killjoy twitters have basically stopped, although as they were pre-album promotion thats kinda understandable. I suppose we're only gonna get more info with the next video and when the comic eventually comes out :(

Even though you guys seems to have it all down i went investigating to see for myself :P

... I cant work out the dead pegasus website... other than the youtube video is there anything else to it??

The whole thing started with Gerard writing a comic book and I think he said he was still planning on releasing the comic book so maybe we'll find out for sure then. Or maybe they should do a behnd the scenes dvd or book so we can know the truth

Even though you guys seems to have it all down i went investigating to see for myself :P

... I cant work out the dead pegasus website... other than the youtube video is there anything else to it??

I have some submitted info on the Dead Pegasus website from others that I still have to post. Nothing too groundbreaking or anything, but you posting it reminded me of all that info. Someone said it didn't have anything to do with the rest of the mystery, though. That it was fan made or something? But then again, it was an anonymous tipper that gave me that information...

The whole thing started with Gerard writing a comic book and I think he said he was still planning on releasing the comic book so maybe we'll find out for sure then. Or maybe they should do a behnd the scenes dvd or book so we can know the truth

The comic is still going to be released, yes. If I remember correctly, it might come out sometime this year? I'm a bit sun-baked, so I'm not operating on all cylinders at the moment.

Agent Cherri Cola was definitely the guy who got brainwashed while trying to infiltrate BLI (the drac PP killed in the SING video). I can't remember specifically, but I read some twitters (I hate the word tweet) that laid it out pretty clearly.

Yeah, there seem to be more tweets coming from some of them. Maybe they'll come to make more sense in the long run?

You guys have so much good info. I'm just sitting here, and i feel like i know a little bit more, thanks. :)

AWJKBNIYGF!

Gary Levko tweeted?!

There goes the 'he was the drac party poison killed' theory!.... You know what? Maybe the ray guns are just not fatal! No one seems to actually die when shot maybe its more a 'stun' thing :P

I am right on saying that news a go go is the japenese lady with the sword in the sing video?

isn't she called Scarecrow??