Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulletsAndRevenge

So Who Is Tommy Chow Mein And Agent Cherri Cola?

We don't know for certain that Jimmy is Agent Cherry Cola. We just know for sure that Jimmy's the Drac (and he totally ran with it on Twitter, to the amusement of pretty much everybody) and we know he's the one who gets killed. We have pretty strong evidence that he could be ACC/Gary Levko, but we don't necessarily have confirmation (outside of a tweet from Bob Fillmore that says Gary Levko didn't come in for work after the "SING" video was released). It just depends on how you interpret Party Poison's reaction in the video. It could be either an "oh my God, that used to be my best friend" face or an "oh my God, there are people under these masks" face. Or a bit of both.

Haha! There are people ...! Just made me laugh :D

Is the theory about brainwashed killjoys even true? Are there evidences? I mean, I have always fought for that theory, but we can't proof it, ... right?

I think MCR should explain some things... we rack our brains since the mindfuck times and we have like... nothing. Well, we know Dr. Deathdefying and Party Poison, yeah but I was always curios about AgentCherriCola. First I thought it was Frank, but now we all know better.

Well... maybe there will be an Agent Cherri Cola in the killjoy comic? Cant wait for that B)

Haha! There are people ...! Just made me laugh :D

Is the theory about brainwashed killjoys even true? Are there evidences? I mean, I have always fought for that theory, but we can't proof it, ... right?

I think MCR should explain some things... we rack our brains since the mindfuck times and we have like... nothing. Well, we know Dr. Deathdefying and Party Poison, yeah but I was always curios about AgentCherriCola. First I thought it was Frank, but now we all know better.

Well... maybe there will be an Agent Cherri Cola in the killjoy comic? Cant wait for that B)

+1 :P

I always thought that ACC was Jimmy, just from how PP reacts in the video and stuff I had heard on the internet, but like, people thought it wasn't true. :/ We'll never actually know unless it's confirmed by the people themselves. And I always thought that TCM reminded me of Mikey, so I always thought that he was him....but he's Kobra Kid...unless, he's both.

And I swear, if the killjoy comic just fucks with us even more with this mindfuck, who's up for heading to Battery City/ S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Units for some answers?

And I swear, if the killjoy comic just fucks with us even more with this mindfuck, who's up for heading to Battery City/ S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Units for some answers?

im in. XD

I don't think they'll ever fully reveal everything, and I kind of like it that way.

Maybe it's just because I'm looking at it from a writer's perspective, but it's kind of fascinating the way they've set this up, given us a few details and just let us pretty much run with it. There's just something entertaining about being engaged in the world-building process, in watching people connect and interpret things. All of these theories and stuff... It makes me think of tall tales, folklore, myth--ways that people communicate information about events and people to/among others. (I'm working on a small essay about it, so that's where my brain's been.)

I am kind of curious to see if there'll be any character overlap between the comics and the shenanigans--ie, if we'll see Dr. Death Defying and Tommy Chow Mein or if we'll just see references/shout-outs to them in other characters. TCM's identity is just one of those loose ends that persists and must be tied up in some fashion! XD

Why do you think Agent Cherri Cola is a girl? :)

Mostly because of the way the account was the tweeting. At one point ACC used the phrase "pump off" and the NewsAGoGo account said that it wasn't very ladylike to which ACC tweeted back FYW! Fuck Your World!

We don't know for certain that Jimmy is Agent Cherry Cola. We just know for sure that Jimmy's the Drac (and he totally ran with it on Twitter, to the amusement of pretty much everybody) and we know he's the one who gets killed. We have pretty strong evidence that he could be ACC/Gary Levko, but we don't necessarily have confirmation (outside of a tweet from Bob Fillmore that says Gary Levko didn't come in for work after the "SING" video was released). It just depends on how you interpret Party Poison's reaction in the video. It could be either an "oh my God, that used to be my best friend" face or an "oh my God, there are people under these masks" face. Or a bit of both.

Yeah, I know Jimmy's a Drac..but maybe Party Poison's reaction was like that because he could nearly be killed (, which he did, in the end, lol).

No one knows what was he thinking.

i thought Cherri Cola was the blond driver.. and yes the Drac is Jimmy Urine/James Euringer

i love msi for getting involved

the blond driver is kristan morrison (grant morrison's wife) :)

Here's an old tweet from NewsAGoGo:

HO-LY!! @agentcherricola ? Dont tell me! @garylevko is that you? Wake Up!!!

That made everyone assume that Agent Cherri was turned (or brainwashed if you will) into Gary Levko.

I support that theory, it makes sense in the time line:

Agent Cherri got taken down the same day that Gary appeared

This person is no longer operational. However, we would like to welcome @garylevko to our Standard Services department. Have a better day.

Then the day after the Killjoys broke in BC's HQ, Gary didn't show up to work:

BobFillmore: That's strange. @garylevko didn't show up for work today.
so everyone assumed that the Drac that had been killed in the SING video was Agent Cherri and/or Gary...

Also, i'd like to point out that apparently Agent Cherri used to be a Killjoy... I need more info about this though.

Then Tommy Chow Mein is basically just a crazy dude that likes selling stuff, in his words:

Quit my old gig to SELL, SELL, SELL!
Not sure what's his relation with everyone else.

I might have a full list of all the characters and a description for each one of them soon. I'll make sure to post it :D

the blond driver is kristan morrison (grant morrison's wife) :)

LOL yea i realised that after watching the directors cut and stoping it to have a good look... Must be the hair cut that fooled me. im a tad disappointed now.

Awesome ^^^^^^

I might have a full list of all the characters and a description for each one of them soon. I'll make sure to post it :D

See also: Things I have been meaning to do for months and haven't for some lame reason or another, #9864. /o\ I have a to-to list about a mile long, mostly composed of topics I want to research and write about related to the Dangerverse, Tommy Chow Mein's apparently opportunistic behavior included.

You are a legend

Wait... was that directed to me? if it was... well... don't thank me XD It's all about my friend Cris she's a huge philosopher and i'm learning from her. She runs GirlAutomatic's tumblr, which has been a very useful place to go to during this mindfuckery that is the Dangerverse! Maybe you should take a look.

But yeah, like i said, we're making a list of characters, i'll let you know as soon as it's done!

See also: Things I have been meaning to do for months and haven't for some lame reason or another, #9864. /o\ I have a to-to list about a mile long, mostly composed of topics I want to research and write about related to the Dangerverse, Tommy Chow Mein's apparently opportunistic behavior included.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it takes the longest time, we will do this list! It needs to be done for the sake of the Danger Days era!

Damn I love this kinda stuff! :D Bands can be about so much more than just music these days (more a combo of music/ film/ art) and I love how MCR have kinda started a mini pop culture movement... I dont understand why more bands dont B)

BTW you guys keep talking about the mindfuckery of the old days... I, unfortunatly, wasnt round here in the old days... it sounds really interesting, you guys wanna fill me in? Was it similar to now in any way?

I am right on saying that news a go go is the japenese lady with the sword in the sing video?

hmm, now theres a theory. all we know for sure is she is the head of security for BL/ind. it makes sense though, considering the Twitter account tweeted about Cherri Cola/Gary Levko not showing up for work.

I am right on saying that news a go go is the japenese lady with the sword in the sing video?

hmm, now theres a theory. all we know for sure is she is the head of security for BL/ind. it makes sense though, considering the Twitter account tweeted about Cherri Cola/Gary Levko not showing up for work.

But remember, News A Go Go made it out before being completely reprogrammed apparently right around the time Agent Cherri Cola was brought in and (based on the contextual evidence) reprogrammed into Gary Levko. By the time the "SING" video happened, News A Go Go was already free. Bob Fillmore appears to be an entirely different person from NaGG. Same with the BLI Security woman...

Unless what you're implying is that the BLI Security Woman is some kind of double agent pretending to be on what is viewed as the rebellious/anti-perfect town side. That would change up the game considerably.

Thank you for posting that!

It has never been confirmed that Agent Cherry Cola is the drac killed in SING. It is merely speculation, so please don't spread it around as a fact. It may well be true, but we don't know yet.

Right? I was like "Whoa, guys, wikipedia's your source?"