Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BulletsAndRevenge

So Who Is Tommy Chow Mein And Agent Cherri Cola?

We know Dr. Death Defying is the DJ in the killjoy universe, and apparently DJ Hot Chimp is the van driver in Sing, but who is Tommy Chow Mein and Agent Cherri Cola?

We all miss the mindfuck days. Time to relive those days with ridiculous theories.

TCM, idk. but Cherri Cola is the Drac Part Posion kills in the SIng video, the one he pulls the mask off of. CC was a Killjoy, but he got captured trying to infiltrate BL/ind, and subsequently brainwashed and turned into a Drac.

TCM, idk. but Cherri Cola is the Drac Part Posion kills in the SIng video, the one he pulls the mask off of. CC was a Killjoy, but he got captured trying to infiltrate BL/ind, and subsequently brainwashed and turned into a Drac.

And Agent Cherri Cola is also Gary Levko (it was his BLI name) :)

Jimmy Urine! And Steve Righ? is Dr. Death Defying if I remember correctly.

I was thinking that Tommy Chow Mein could be the blond girl at the end of Sing with the helmet and the pink jacket? Or am I just stupid and we already know who that is?

Jimmy Urine! And Steve Righ? is Dr. Death Defying if I remember correctly.

I was thinking that Tommy Chow Mein could be the blond girl at the end of Sing with the helmet and the pink jacket? Or am I just stupid and we already know who that is?

no, the blonde is DJ Hot Chimp. (i think)

Ohhhhhhhhh. Ok. Well in that case I have no idea who Tommy Chow Mein is. Maybe he'll make an appearance in the next video?

Dr. D mentioned Tommy Chow Mein in the listening party. He was having a sale or something, so maybe he just helps smuggle supplies to people in the zones?

The blonde driving the van has DJ HotChimp on her helmet. I think Gerard (?) said in an interview Kristen Morrison, Grant Morrison's wife, was playing her.

I was convinced Agent Cherri Cola was a girl. I'm still not entirely convinced ACC couldn't be and the Drac played by Jimmy Urine isn't somebody else ;)

Tommy Chow Mein seemed like s/he ran a sort of clearing house for goods of all kinds. Maybe a sort of morally grey smuggler?

I was convinced Agent Cherri Cola was a girl. I'm still not entirely convinced ACC couldn't be and the Drac played by Jimmy Urine isn't somebody else ;)

Why do you think Agent Cherri Cola is a girl? :)

Ooooooh ! So thats why party poison had a :o moment after he killed that drac

... how did you find out all this stuff??

OMG Ur right i had a good look at the video and i was like oh dam all this time i was thinking....

but i do remember Jimmy saying something on twitter about Drac's weather it was because people where saying it was him or weather it really is him im not sure

The Internet has all the answers...... You just have to find it! Lol XD

:lol: ... haha as my lecturer would say 'references'?! :P Could this just be speculation?

Dr. D mentioned Tommy Chow Mein in the listening party. He was having a sale or something, so maybe he just helps smuggle supplies to people in the zones?

Tommy Chow Mein is...er... I'm not really sure yet, what to make of that guy. He seems more like an opportunistic vulture, because right around the time News A Go Go went missing, he'd started offering the kind of equipment that a newsgroup might use to spread information. Maybe he's playing both sides for his own gain?

i thought Cherri Cola was the blond driver..

The driver of the van is Kristin Morrison, Grant Morrison's (aka, Korse) wife. It has been confirmed in a response to someone asking about it on Twitter. In-Universe, though, it seems like the driver either is DJ Hot Chimp or works for DJ Hot Chimp. It's how I'm seeing things, anyway.

omg.

Guys, how do you know? :o

We don't know for certain that Jimmy is Agent Cherry Cola. We just know for sure that Jimmy's the Drac (and he totally ran with it on Twitter, to the amusement of pretty much everybody) and we know he's the one who gets killed. We have pretty strong evidence that he could be ACC/Gary Levko, but we don't necessarily have confirmation (outside of a tweet from Bob Fillmore that says Gary Levko didn't come in for work after the "SING" video was released). It just depends on how you interpret Party Poison's reaction in the video. It could be either an "oh my God, that used to be my best friend" face or an "oh my God, there are people under these masks" face. Or a bit of both.