Movie Soundtracks

ayshalive

I have not seen that yet! I will deff look into it! :)

The heist scene at the end if excellent and the way it uses Nina Simmon's music is just amazing. I totally recommend that movie. The Faye Dunaway version is good but it's very dated so I like the new one better. Also the Brosnan version has a great boat scene.

The Brosnan version of The Thomas Crown affair had a really nice soundtrack.

YES. The soundtrack for this was so great. It caused me to discover Nina Simone, too, which is awesome.

Also I loved the soundtrack for The Social Network. I see why it won completely... although Inception's was brill too. Right now I'm like, obsessed with the soundtrack for Requiem For a Dream. It's incredible.

Right now I'm like, obsessed with the soundtrack for Requiem For a Dream. It's incredible.

One of my really good friends has the Requiem For a Dream soundtrack on her iTunes and it pops up when we're listening to music together...it really makes me want to watch the movie.

YES. The soundtrack for this was so great. It caused me to discover Nina Simone, too, which is awesome.

Also I loved the soundtrack for The Social Network. I see why it won completely... although Inception's was brill too. Right now I'm like, obsessed with the soundtrack for Requiem For a Dream. It's incredible.

I love that soundtrack too! I can't believe I forgot it. The movie is dark and the music is very beautiful.

Here, here! I'm a fan of Danny Elfman, somewhat with John Williams. The soundtracks from Polar Express, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean, and Inception, then there are others.

I was in my high school band and played songs for Christmas and Spring Concert for the school/parents/guests. And I still have some videos from that time yet it's low quality. MyChem09HH Channel

Archived