Video Games.

CommanderCrow

So what are you playing and looking forward to this year?

I'm currently working on Homefront, Bulletstorm, and Pokemon Black.

I was anything that Valve puts out (Portal 2, Half-Life Ep.3, Left 4 Dead 3, ect...)

American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns, NEED IT. I've been waiting for a sequel forever.

Hmm. I own a hard copy. I'll reinstall it tomorrow and let you know if it works.

Thanks! haha, I've wanted it since someone first introduced me to it, I've just been hesitant to buy it without knowing whether it'll work on Windows 7 =/

If it comes down to it I'll just get the new one and live without have the original.

I'm currently playing Killzone 3, looking forward to Portal 2, Uncharted 3, Bioshock Infinite, Alice: The Madness Returns, LA Noire, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Infamous 2, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 3.

And I want to make it a point to play KH2 (played the 1st one and Birth By Sleep, now need the play the 2nd) and Bulletstorm.

Game wise I'm so set this year.

I was recently sucked into Dragon Age: Origins, and I'm in love with it. When I'm done exploring this I have a sequel to try, and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Batman Arkham City this year :D

For those that play Dragon Age...Alistair is such a sweetheart, isn't he? <3

I'm currently playing Killzone 3, looking forward to Portal 2, Uncharted 3, Bioshock Infinite, Alice: The Madness Returns, LA Noire, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Infamous 2, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect 3.

And I want to make it a point to play KH2 (played the 1st one and Birth By Sleep, now need the play the 2nd) and Bulletstorm.

Game wise I'm so set this year.

Made of win. I'm KH obsessed. LA Noire looks DISGUSTING (I mean that in a good way), so stoked for Arkham City and Bioshock. I'm excited for the next Silent Hill, MORTAL FREAKING KOMBAT, MW3, a lot of the 3DS titles look great. DOA in particular. I want to play Fallout 3, Alice, and MVC3.

Also: MINECRAFT!!

I'm replaying FFVII atm, as well as a whole bunch of other things like SH: Shattered Memories, RE4, Black Ops, I just got Super Mario All Stars, King's Quest, Amnesia/Penumbra, DEAD SPACE 2 (Yuuussssss), Harvester, a lot of old school adventure gaming and DOS emulating too! Oh, and Strong Bad!

I was recently sucked into Dragon Age: Origins, and I'm in love with it. When I'm done exploring this I have a sequel to try, and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Batman Arkham City this year :D

For those that play Dragon Age...Alistair is such a sweetheart, isn't he? <3

He does have a sort of sweet bumbling fool kinda thing going on :lol:

Although it's all about leliana :P

Archived