MCR on MTV Winter 2011

Tina

I was at that concert and it was amazing!!!i loved it so i saw it again on mtv but they put only 5 songs!!!was not even half of the concert....so..i´m angry with the mtv..if you announce a whole concert..put it over!!!....anyway..it was great!!!!well done guys

I watched and recorded the concert on MTV Spain because I couldn't go. They issued very few songs but they were so amazing, a great performance ;)also MTV Spain issued an interview before the concert in that they talked about Spain and other stuff. Guys I'm also asking why Gerard's ears and neck were pink xD is because the red dye? O.o and his shirt...O.o

I was there! and it was simply AMAZING.

It was sospecial to me because I never could see them before (and they’re being a veryimportant band for me since 2006, when I was only 11), and I couldn’t even seethem the week before the MTV Winter, in Barcelona.

I have nowords to describe how much happy I felt when they just came on the stage (damn,I stayed since 6:00 AM especially to see them), I think I automaticallyand unconsciously got the most stupid, huge and sincere smile of my life,really, I just COULDN’T stop smiling (ok I did but it was to start singing fromthe deepest of my soul). They were very professional and the performance wasperfect from start to finish. I finally couldn’t avoid to cry really hardduring Helena.And the ending with WTTBP was epic. Oh man, everything was so beautiful. Thetime passed too fast.

It was areally crazy thing because there was about 30000 people behind me and in amoment it was impossible even do a minimal physical movement becauseof the awful and brutal pressure the people did. While waiting forMCR, I got really angry with that when it came to a point where I couldn’tbreath well, but then they magically came on stage and adrenaline saved me,lol, really, they made me feel completely invincible.

I'm reallywaiting for a new opportunity to see them again, but not in a festival, IPROMISE I'll go to the next MCR live in Barcelona or London, I need it, andI'm more than motivated. The MTV Winter was a festival so they were moreprofessional and there was too many people, and the experience was a littledistant, but it was awesome anyways.

So...that's all. This is my first post, a little extensive... Okay, this lookslike a report. XD I just got some kind of nocturnal inspiration and wrotepart of my experience. lol

Thank you,and I love you, MCR. You really make me feel alive.

P.D.: The MTV "retransmission" sucked.

Archived