Anime Fans?

iluvny3000

nghgghhh yes ouran, oh my god. i love it.

my favorite anime is flcl, but right now i'm watching hourou musuko. c:

OHMYGOD! FLCL!!!!!

I love that one =3

On an overall note, I have watched way too many animes/read way too many mangas to keep count =/

It's been a while since I've been really into them though...

Has anyone ever heard of/watched any of the forms of Honey and Clover?

I havent watched Ouran O_O i will, you make it seem really good xD

Death Note is one of my faves, also Blood +, Witch Hunter Robin... well there's also a long list...

I'm now into Kurotshitsuji II (Black Butler II) which is pretty cool :)

I watched all of Kuro back in September when I started Uni - and now i'm reading the manga - it is AWESOME, and definately a fave of mine (although I neglected to mention it XP)

I havent watched Ouran O_O i will, you make it seem really good xD

Death Note is one of my faves, also Blood +, Witch Hunter Robin... well there's also a long list...

I'm now into Kurotshitsuji II (Black Butler II) which is pretty cool :)

Blood +!!!!

Witch Hunger Robin!!! Omg, it's been forever since I last watched this one ='[

ahh yay ouran fans! no spoilers about the manga - but i did finish the show haha :)

i love ghibli films - my fave is probably castle in the sky :3

im in the middle of hetalia (hysterical!!) and clannad (so sad!) right now and i love/recommend both :3

avatar the last airbender anyone? i know it isnt really "anime" but it's relatively the same haha

Whoo! I was waiting for this thread!

Code Geass is my favorite until the end of time. Love Gundam 00, Sailor Moon, Gurren Lagann, and pretty much all CLAMP manga. Oh and I have to mention Reborn!- The storyline kind of lags but I love the characters so much.

Anyone a cosplayer?

My favorite is Star Driver right now. I've sort of fallen out of anime since I've gotten into my chemical romance. I cosplay too.

Creepy but I totally think I know you through a mutual cosplay friend- are you the one who cosplayed Gerard at ALA?

CODE GEASS.

love.

A lot.

Did you guys know their making a new series, but It's about something completely different apparently?

Yes. They are being to subtle about it, I want news! Have you read the Shikkoku no Renya manga? It's... strange? Sort of intriguing? Definitely not the original, though.

I'll make a thread one day...

Archived