Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nils

Supernatural

I haven

t posted in this thread for ages.

it was my Buffy filler. I quite liked the first series. when Sammy was all angry and the human puppy. Now Matt Smith is the Human Puppy.

Just started watching this show and am on Bloody Mary. Love it so far.

:D Aww you've got the whole series ahead of you! ^_^

Glad you're liking it so far; it get's even better!

IT CAN'T BE TRUE IT CAN'T BE TRUE IT CAN'T BE TRUE I DON'T BELIEVE IT. CAS. NO.

... jee... they wouldn't reveal something so big in a sneak peak... I think. Which begs the question: WHAT has happened to Cas and has Dean really given up on him? Did Cas do something to Dean or did Dean break and do something to Cas (he's really avoiding talking about it to Sam)? Have they left on awful terms? :( It would create more drama but do I want that to happen... NO. They at least need to leave on good terms DX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIaEqb8SueQ

TODAY!!! WOOO! :D

Also, bought my ticket for the next Supernatural Convention in Vancouver XD

^ Aww no! I'm hope you can find a way to watch it soon!

That episode passed so quickly! :(

Anyways, I liked the episode a lot! SO GLAD TO HAVE SUPERNATURAL BACK :D.

I wonder how Benny and Dean will cross paths again; I have a feeling it won't be in a good way. But it seems Dean and him are on good terms... hmm.

I hope Cas is alright. Jeez he better be alright.

OHHHHHHH MY HOW COULD THEY END THAT EPISODE LIKE THAT. HOW. I MEAN HOW.

"DEAN! DEAAAANNNN!!"

I'm done.

^ :D

Last episode:

That was a good episode. The episodes Jensen directs are treats ^_^. The scene with his dad was awesome :lol:. I only wish we got to see more purgatory scenes... but patience, I guess. Next episode looks cool, reminds me of the Blair Witch Project.

Cas... CAS... tonight's episode made me feel so sad for him :( and for Dean too. It was a great episode, my favourite so far.

Next one looks hilarious :lol:

Haven't been able to watch it on Wednesday nights because of stupid homework taking up my time. But I've been able to catch up a day late once it on the CW site.

Supernatural is just getting better and better! I think this is a great season so far. ^_^

Episodes 8, 9, and 10:

Episode 8 was hilarious :D. I love how they can take risks with such odd and random concepts and they really pull it off. Loved all the Cas scenes and I'm glad it looks like Dean and Cas are repairing their relationship.

Episode 9 was really good too... I didn't trust Benny at first but I really want him to stay and hope for the best for him.

My only complaint so far for this season is Sam. At least for me he's starting to be really dislikable... and I hope his Amelia storyline is over with soon.

Episode 10 preview looks AWESOME. I can't wait to find out what happens to Cas :(

Congrats to Supernatural on winning Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show and Supernatural fans for winning Best TV Fan Following at the People's Choice Awards!