Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nils

Supernatural

I know right! Oh my god! I think

they're trying to get rid of Caz. He was high off power in this episode and they tried to get Death to kill him. And now he's possessed (for lack of a better word) by Leviathans (sp?)

I do not like what they've done! And where the hell is Chuck?!

Last nights episode: :blink:

What will happen!

Lol anyway, Im tottaly in love with this show. I cant believe I didnt post here before!

I know it's just two episodes in, but I'm loving season 7 so far. Friday night's episodes was great. Ben Edlund writes the best episodes.

(How many times can I use 'episodes' in 1 post?)

BOBBY!!! I almost cried when he woke up and said "ijits" then....like died. I had to control myself though becasue my dad was right there.

Anyway, IM gonna freak if I miss it next week! 0.0

WHAT HAPPENED?! D:

I've missed the past few episodes so I could get some decent sleep and I missed an imortant part! Ugh. I'm never going to go sleep on Fridays before Supernatural ever again.

It was the mid season finale, so were still in season 7 when they come back in January.

I think I'll put "ijits" as my title, need for a change :D

WHAT HAPPENED?! D:

I've missed the past few episodes so I could get some decent sleep and I missed an imortant part! Ugh. I'm never going to go sleep on Fridays before Supernatural ever again.

I'm keeping my lips sealed, so not going to ruin it for you ^_^

Crazy, I think that was the fall finale and it won't be a new episode again until early January.

aaah! Lol thats what happens when you miss the first half of the show because your mom hates it. -.-

Thanks for telling me though :)

LOVE Supernatural. I'm halfway through Season 4 and I know what happens, but I just CAN'T. STOP. WATCHING. Seriously, best show I've found in a looong time :)

It's addicting :)

Misha Collins!

:D

Castiel is my favourite character!

Next episode...

... he'll be awake and talking! Can't wait!

I hope the last few episodes are good, because season 7 has probably been the weakest of the seasons so far... not enough has happened, and the Leviathans aren't great villains...

Ahh well, I'll always love Supernatural ^_^

I love supernatural! :D I come a little behind in the story, because I just seriosly can't watch supernatural from the internet. I have tried but I just can't. :D So I watch the seasons from dvds and I am in season 6. :)

Castiel is my favourite charracter. And the gag reels are the best! :D

we visited church today in school and i realized that supernatural has thaught me more about religion in 6 seasons (i have only seen 6 so far) than school and daycare put tohether in 14 years.