Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nils

Supernatural

Did anyone see the season finale tonight?!

I can't get over the fact that Castiel ---- -- --- ---- ----! (I didn't want to spoil anything in case you haven't seen it yet.)

;_;

Did anyone see the season finale tonight?!

I can't get over the fact that Castiel ---- -- --- ---- ----! (I didn't want to spoil anything in case you haven't seen it yet.)

;_;

OMG I KNOW! :o

I can't believe Caz did that. Whole time I'm like "He has officially gone nuts." I was so disappointed in that. I can't even make predictions about what next season going to be about with an ending like that. And I'm kinda upset cause I thought Chuck was supposed to come back.

Had the best conversation about Cass last night.

He's their Giles

so much love.

I've seen every episode. i watch every week. I listen to MCR 23 hours on fridays and watch supernatural for the 24th hour...do I win? :)

Yes. Yes you do. :)

Sadly, due to the loss of my cable TV and being too broke to get a converter box, I have been unable to keep up with the episodes lately. :( I got up to Family Matters, and watched Mannequin 3: The Reckoning and The French Mistake on the CW's website, but haven't seen any after that. I'm gonna need to catch up before Season 7...

Sadly, due to the loss of my cable TV and being too broke to get a converter box, I have been unable to keep up with the episodes lately. :( I got up to Family Matters, and watched Mannequin 3: The Reckoning and The French Mistake on the CW's website, but haven't seen any after that. I'm gonna need to catch up before Season 7...

Wow. You only missed like seven episodes. They should all be on the website by now.

Unpopular Oppinion: This season finale seemed so...idk, anti-climactic. I mean the last 2 seasons in a row had these huge awe inspiring finales and this one just kinda let me down. Which is odd because I'm a huge Cas supporter. :/ /le dissapoint

Unpopular Oppinion: This season finale seemed so...idk, anti-climactic. I mean the last 2 seasons in a row had these huge awe inspiring finales and this one just kinda let me down. Which is odd because I'm a huge Cas supporter. :/ /le dissapoint

Agreed with unpopular opinion. Shocking, but... missing something.

I know right? The ending left me thinking "what the fuck just happened?" It was really disappointing. I don't like how they did Caz at all.

I know you need to watch this show. I'm telling you. In season four(five?), they get a Giles. And his name is Cass.

If it makes you feel better, they don't pull a David Tennant.

Their hair stays fantastic.

I miss those days

why must you do this David?

your hair used to be so so so magical.

it still is, obviously. He's the Devil, but it used to look magical and be magical.

After our ten hour conversation about his hair, I came to the conclusion I may be a little obsessed with his hair.

Oh God it's so good. I'm a complete addict. And I've got my brother hooked as well >D I know the 6th series just started on living TV, but I don't have a freakin' sky box! Dear America, I hope you know you get all the good things first. <3 Also, Castiel is amazing.

The more I think about it, the more depressed I get. Not only because the season is over, but also because when I think back on this season, I just keep coming back to "WTF?!?!?!?!" I mean there was 1 too many plot twists. I have to wonder if Sara Gamble was just trolling us for 7 months. :blink: