Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nils

Supernatural

I agree! And the freaking CW needs to go ahead and freaking announce season 7 already!

I know right! I really want to see that little half demon boy from season 5 again. I thought they were going to bring him back, but it doesn't look like they're going to. I can't wait for Chuck to make his reappearance. I want to find out if he's God or not.

I think Chuck is God!

I love this show, and it's just so very quotable. For example:

"I'm Batman" *beat* "Yes, you're Batman."

"Naked, on silk sheets, rolling in money."

"Hey, no chick flick moments."

Oh, I could go on forever...

I love this show too!

I get the each season for Christmas. The only present I look forward too. :)

But my favorite episode is Yellow Fever (Season 4 Episode 6) biggrin.gif

YEY now I'm excited to keep watching! :lol:

i gotta admit, i grew bored of season three, but man if you're doubting yourself and stop watching KEEP GOING FOR SEASON FOUR

I've seen every episode. i watch every week. I listen to MCR 23 hours on fridays and watch supernatural for the 24th hour...do I win? :)

SQUEE! I just started watching a couple days ago actually. I absolutely love it!!! I'm on episode 14, only in season 1, but I've got my mom's pay-pal account and five more seasons to go :D I should be finished in a week or so with all of them.

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's up there with House, MD and Eli Stone.

Dean is so incredibly amazing. I get all giggly when I think about him :lol:

I JUST started watching it last week, and I'm only on the 18th episode of the first season, but I'm not gonna lie. It's freaking fantastic.

yay ^.^ you have a LOT to look forward to, 'specially in season 5 (my personal fave) :D

SQUEE! I just started watching a couple days ago actually. I absolutely love it!!! I'm on episode 14, only in season 1, but I've got my mom's pay-pal account and five more seasons to go :D I should be finished in a week or so with all of them.

This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's up there with House, MD and Eli Stone.

aww i love eli stone too :3

and the bold part omg ok i'm the same haha

WOO! So glad to see other MCRmies who are as in love as I am with Supernatural, especially Dean Winchester! Who here loved SUPERNATURAL SEASON THREE? :)

Tonight's episode "Mommy Dearest" was so awesome! It answered so many questions and left me a theory about the story that I cannot wait to see how it unfolds. I'm trying not to spoil it for anyone, but I just hope that Chuck return will clear all these questions up.

Same thing happens to me, I love the character.

I was going to watch todays episode but I had to get a project in before 11:59 pm (which is in 20 minutes). But I'll wait until it's uploaded to the website. Did anyone hear that the show is going to go into the 7th season?

I love Supernatural!

I have only watched the first season, but I think I'm going to love the rest of the seasons as well.. :D