Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nils

Supernatural

Ahoy hoy! I've recently bought the first three seasons and I'm on season 3 now. I know what happens, which kinda sucks, but man I LOVE it! :lol:

Ahoy hoy! I've recently bought the first three seasons and I'm on season 3 now. I know what happens, which kinda sucks, but man I LOVE it! :lol:

haha, i started watching super late and pretty much spoiled myself five whole seasons, but it's so good. (':

Supernatural is seriously one of the best shows ever made, in my opinion.

I love Cas!

definitely. i love cas too!

I love Supernatural!

My family recently bought the first five seasons on DVD. We just sat down last summer and watched all of it. I haven't watched much of the sixth season yet because I've been too busy, but I can't wait for it to come out so I can catch up. <3

I think it's the only show where I don't have a specific favourite character. I sway a teeny bit more towards Sam, but then I think Dean is hilarious and Cas is Cas! I need to stop watching it and go to sleep.. :blink:

yes yes yes me

Though I must admit I haven't really been watching the most recent season since it started to piss me off with poor soulless Sammy lol

aw you gotta catch up, i'm pretty sure you'll like how it all plays out haha.

Heck yes! I love it! Castiel is my favourite character.

I honestly think it's one of the best shows ever produced.

I've just started watching! I'm on I think the second-to-last episode of the first season.

Me and my boyfriend watch it religiously. We are moving in together soon and the first thing we decided was that we need the ultimate dvd collection. First thing on the list. Supernatural. We have Season 1, 2 and 4.

Favourite show!

I'm not all that happy with season 6, but when its at its best, greatest show ever.

And when Dean cries, my heart shatters.

love it! i've been catching up for a while, as i'd only seen the odd episode before. on season 4 now, and i can't wait until cas becomes a 'regular', if you will.

Favourite show!

I'm not all that happy with season 6, but when its at its best, greatest show ever.

And when Dean cries, my heart shatters.

The manly tear of doom! Supernatural is emotionally traumatising.

The manly tear of doom! Supernatural is emotionally traumatising.

It really is! I don't think I've ever gotten so emotional over one show.

What are everyone's favourite episodes? No spoilers, of course :)

It really is! I don't think I've ever gotten so emotional over one show.

What are everyone's favourite episodes? No spoilers, of course :)

no spoilers no no ok

um i love "Tall Tales" (season 2 episode 15) when the trickster appeared for the first time it was so funny omg and "Caged Heat" (season 6 episode 10) when castiel was watching...on tv and omg "I LEARNED THAT FROM THE PIZZA MAN" that is like my favorite line ever and "The French Mistake" (season 6 episode 15) how can i not spoil this... when jared and jensen and misha...you know what i'm talking about omg and every episodes with castiel in it overall i think season 5 is the best season ok i'm done:3

I FUCKING LOVE SUPERNATURAL.

^ Season 5 was hands down the best. As good as season 6 is now, it's nothing compared to the last. And I'm really hoping there'll be another one! D:

I loveeee supernatural but I'm so far behind on it because I'm not home when it's on and people keep deleting it from the Tivo :angry: So I probably won't participate in this thread until the box set comes out and I can just sit down and watch the whole season in peace! :D

Tall Tales is so funny, as is Mystery Spot, Changing Channels, Yellow Fever and Bad Day At Black Rock.

On The Head Of A Pin was just emotionally wrenching! Along with What Is And What Should Never Be, Abandon All Hope, Heart, All Hell Breaks Loose (both parts), Jus In Bello... the list goes on!

I love the show! I started watching it during the 2nd season re-runs but never got the chance to see the first season. I might someday buy the dvd.

And AHHH! Still crying, from what happened to Cas playing himself on there. (Slight spoiler for some of you sorry.) *sniffs*

I FUCKING LOVE SUPERNATURAL.

^ Season 5 was hands down the best. As good as season 6 is now, it's nothing compared to the last. And I'm really hoping there'll be another one! D:

I agree! And the freaking CW needs to go ahead and freaking announce season 7 already!