Planetary (GO!) Music Video Out Now

Tina

Watch My Chemical Romance’s official video for Planetary (GO!) now on the My Chemical Romance Facebook Page!

The Planetary (GO!) single will be available on iTunes March 27th in the UK and Ireland.

Tracklist:

1. Planetary (GO!) (Album Version)

2. Planetary (GO!) (Lags Gallows Remix)

3. Planetary (GO!) (Vasquez/ Gorman Remix)

View the full article

Don't want my first pot to be negative because I adore MCR but I didn't love the video. I think an epic song deserves and epic video & I just didn't get that. It's like a dulled down version of the NJ concert, which was amazing because it caught the atmosphere, I didn't get it here. Anyone else? Don't get me wrong still luv them & like the vid I was just expecting epicness Xxxxxx

I found it quite different, but how many of their videos are similar?

It's different in a good way, quite exciting, I may be watching it a few times to catch all the moments!

I liked the different forms of the video, with black and white, and faded mirror, and all that.

It's crazy and unusual, and eccentric, but reminds me of the song :3

typical band/audience video, nothing new- but i love them so damn much i really could care less. the music video could have been them just standing there and i would have still loved it :P

absolutely loved the Japanese subtitles though, it made me feel like i was watching one of my animes haaha

Archived