Rocky Horror Picture Show?

CommanderCrow

I've been to midnight showings about 5 times. Learn new participation lines everytime my friends and I go and then when we're all together at someones house we just yell them.

My friend made up some of the most RANDOM lines that we actually use when we're there, it throws people off sometimes.

The infamous one he came up with was "I FOUND NEMO" at the part where Frankie is face down in the pool.

Makes no sense, which is why we say it.

Any random lines you say back? Maybe I'll "borrow" them for the next time I go ;]

Recently discovered Rocky Horror this year :) I've managed to learn every song and the the time warp.

A theater near me does a midnight showing on Halloween, so I'm totally going to go see it :)

&it was my chemistry teacher who told me to see this movie. Hmm... Mad scientist?! He's awesome. xD I feel so corrupted!!!!

I've been to midnight showings about 5 times. Learn new participation lines everytime my friends and I go and then when we're all together at someones house we just yell them.

My friend made up some of the most RANDOM lines that we actually use when we're there, it throws people off sometimes.

The infamous one he came up with was "I FOUND NEMO" at the part where Frankie is face down in the pool.

Makes no sense, which is why we say it.

Any random lines you say back? Maybe I'll "borrow" them for the next time I go ;]

Me and my friends made up the callback "RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 4!" when Frank-N-Furter first comes on. :)

Archived